Ownership Experience

Buy it from local store ull get it for less

Will the 450 increase my sanctioned load(fixed charges) in my electricity bill? If yes, then how much would it increase?

Can’t really tell that unless we know what your current load and usage is. AFAIK, the only thing that happens is you need to pay an additional security deposit if you exceed the load.

It looks bad IMO. Ather branding should be subtle and minimalist.

Hi

In this amazon order there are 3 sizes. Which one you have sticked?

A post was split to a new topic: Bengaluru to Kalluru on an Ather 450

This is bad… Did not expect a phase out. I mean, 2G is still alive!

1 Like

@prasathvishnu,

1- Buy portable charger and keep it in bike which would help you in case of emergency.

2- I guess, you missed the conversation recently happened to borrow portable for 2 - 3 days from existing available owners in case anyone planning for longer trip.

3- During owners meet, I told i work near by kengeri. If you have asked me or forum users about the situation anyone would have came forward to help you. Don’t hesitate to request / ask help on forum.

4- I appreciate your positive comments and experience on trip shared with us.

6 Likes

Quite an experience! Hope you factored in above normal battery discharge since you had 2 pillion riders too.

2 Likes

I think its too much, the stock sticker is smiple and elegant!! Just my opinion, you should keep it if you like it!!

1 Like

Yeah. I traveled with both of them multiple times for 10-20 km stretch and regular discharge rates were around 30 kwh…

1 Like

I’m sorry but going on a long ride with a pillion and a kid without a portable charger is a bad idea. And especially mysore road. It has too many uphills and downhills. If you were bangalorean (knowing it’s roads and terrain) you wouldn’t have taken this risk.

3 Likes

next time

just in case if u still want to do any trip, even alone, take portable charger

let me or @rajeshkav know

we are happy to share for couple of days when needed

2 Likes

I hope Ather recalls our bikes and switches it to a 4G modem. Pretty sure it isn’t very expensive.

14 Likes

Thank you Abhishek… Will let you know next time…

1 Like

Yup, I was optimistic and anticipated higher range based on my usual rides, especially after covering 28 km in 34% battery.

Before starting the trip you could have posted and asked for portable charger for a day and borrowed it… simple… pls don’t take your family on long distance trip without portable charger…

3 Likes

Anyone interested for a trip somewhere on Mysore road on a Saturday or Sunday ?
If there are more people let’s also check and arrange portable chargers !

1 Like

Here’s the plan. Starting around 7 or 8 in the morning having breakfast in Kengeri.
We will visit CCD / KFC for lunch (both located almost next to each other) a 54km ride from royal airavata charging pod on Mysore road. Have lunch at mudigere CCD/KFC and back to Bangalore by 4pm. let’s request and borrow portable chargers based on number of 450s up for this trip.

3 Likes

Can we find Charging at the destination?

1 Like