Ownership Experience

Not to be worried… :slightly_smiling_face: The bike is under warranty. It should not be an issue. If there is major concerns they will find out if its hardware or software problem and Ather team will take appropriate action.

1 Like

If it is a software problem it would not really depend on how old the scooter is.

Hey guys, I feel the Speedometer does not show correct speed and distance travelled. When I used to commute in Suzuki Access for the same route daily distance was 44- 45 KM and now with Ather it 47-48 KM, now when it comes to speed I see my dash is showing approx 45 KMPH where as parallel Dio was showing 35 to 37 , I observed it for quite sometime by going parellel but Ather always showed higher speed. I am thinking if this true than even the range what we get is incorrect as overall distance covered is less. Anyone else observed this behaviour, please share your thoughts.

There is a 10% deviation from the actual speed.

1 Like

There is no error for odometer reading for me.
Only speedometer is ~10% off

2 Likes

speed was clarified by @hemanth.anand

https://forum.atherenergy.com/t/on-road-experience-bengaluru/680/341?u=abhishek

we have requested Ather to reduce the difference may be by less than 5%

but i don’t think distance should be different

if it is @Ather.Team please clarify

how is it being calculated

2 Likes

Thanks for clarification,Let’s hear from Ather team.

My ride stats not syncing from yesterday after, any such issue with other Ather users

1 Like

Same here. In fact I don’t see anything from 25th.

@Ather.Team, @Shreyas
Where can I find the so called full online user manual? I found the quick start guide at https://readme.atherenergy.com/.
Checklist on Page 34 says:
Drive belt (No slacking : Refer to the full
online user manual)

When I took the delivery of my vehicle, I asked the procedure for a pinch test (similar to the free play tests done on drive chains) for measuring the drive belt slack but the person there said there ain’t any but I see it differently here.

I just got delivered my Ather an hour ago, from there i took a ride to my home, the distance was around 8 kms. On my app though, it still shows 0 rides, how long does it take for my ride to sync with the app?

Also, how do i get the Ather owner tag under my name?

7-8 min if u r lucky

click on this and request

https://forum.atherenergy.com/groups/Ather_Owner

u might be charged a smile for the badge

3 Likes

Been over 30 minutes now.

u r not lucky this time

better luck next time!

i know this shouldn’t be the case

Ather is aware of this and working on this already!

3 Likes

In one of the reviews it was mentioned Ather Speedometer was 10% whereas TVS Ntorq was with 5% deviation…

Oh, 10% deviation is too much. Many times I felt the speed I am travelling is not as much as the odo is displaying. So technically if the odo is showing 80 then actual speed is around 72. I am right with my understanding?

It is very true I have got this checked with my friends bike, speed shows more for Ather despite travelling at same pace in parellel

Hey all, could someone tell me if there’s a way to see which subscription I am signed up for on the Ather website?

Also, is there a section in my profile where account details need to be added for reimbursement as part of the Ather One sub?

For reimbursement u need to mail ur Account no ifsc code along with ather order id to info@atherenergy.com.
And for subscription ull get separate invoice during delivery.

Hi Guys do any of you are getting weird noise like some metal part rattling or is loose when going over broken roads from front wheel ? Is this normal ? This is not the noise coming from seat lock.When I asked Ather service crew who came to fix seat noise ? He told this is normal. So can this be fixed or not ?

And Do any of you experience lag after you select some something to view on dashboard ?

Sorry for long post.