Ownership Experience

Hi @Ather.Team and @Shreyas,
My scooter solonoid lock is still in lock position and I am not able to connect charger cable to charge… I tried calling support but no luck. I also did a hard reset and still no luck. Can anyone help me out…

Regards
Sandeep P

3 Likes

Wow… Ather helped me out by calling me back… They asked me to do shutdown and wait for 10 seconds and then power on to reset solonoid lock, and it worked perfect… Thanks @Ather.Team and chandan for your quick and timely support…

6 Likes

Haven’t received mine too. Registered In March. Appreciate the prompt responses.

@shreyas not able to reach customer care since past 2 hrs. No reply on email either

@ayanahmedhussain oh my god!! :scream::scream: So much torque​:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: can’t wait for it in Pune

Since not everyone is following the updates thread, here’s some news :slight_smile:

23 Likes

This is great news ! Good going and keep it up.

1 Like

Can we know till which order ID the payment window would be open? So we can manage the funds and keep it ready. TIA.

1 Like

Does this include the Aug 19 - Oct 19 window?

Great to know…
Proud to be one of the early adopter of not just an EV, but ATHER !!

Queries still flowing in on every ride… Love it too :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This is AWESOME!! Waiting for the payment to open up. Congrats on the new funding guys!

STATUS CHANGED! INCREDIBLY HAPPY!

3 Likes

Awesome!!! Congratulations!.

I am new to investment. But if I would like to invest in Ather, other than buying the bike (which I reserved already), how could I do it? Of course i can’t invest millions but a very small amount.

4 Likes

:balloon::balloon:Congratulations @Ather.Team … All present n future owners

1 Like

@Shreyas, To make everyone happier please do push loan partner to process the loan application as soon as possible so that they will be also should be part of mass event.

1 Like

Ok all future owners, please pay fast and get more bikes on the road. We need more people on the road to answer questions from curious fellow riders :blush:

5 Likes

@Shreyas does it include for the orders between Aug to Oct plz confirm…Awaiting for your response…

1 Like

@Shreyas tried calling support in the morning for 20 mins cumulatively, sent emails, posted to the forum. Still no one has reached back

Maybe Ather can be listed at the NSE.
Then I will buy loads of it