Ownership Experience

For 2 nights, mine was also complete Red. When called Support team, they mentioned it could be

1. grounding issue (which is not, as I got grounding redone just for ather point installation)
  2. Fluctuation of power from main source. Charging point will not work when there is fluctuation of power.

By morning, it started working as usual.
Also noticed (as I have Portable charger too). Even portable charger will not help during power fluctuation.

I hope, yours is resolved by now.

I’ve got the same error. I was unhappy for that but at the same time I felt happy too because at least once we all equaled @rajeshkav in the “Kitna deti hai” department :smiley:

3 Likes

Same error here too …

Yes I was meaning to put this forward in the forum. I face this as well and got the vehicle last week. So not exactly sure what it is. It’s not bothering but curious to know what it could be.

I applied pressure on the backseat in sudden pushes, like how we check if the back tyre of a scooter has air. The suspension compresses and springs back with a thud.

I think that’s just how it’s made. I probably feel it a lot more than anyone else either because I’m sitting on the edge of the seat sometimes or because I don’t weigh much :joy:

Edit: They could’ve softened the springing back of the suspension though🤔

1 Like

8 posts were merged into an existing topic: An 'e-motion’al connect - Hemanth’s Ather 450

Congratulations to @Ather.Team nd best wishes to all owners on INTERNATIONAL MOTHER EARTH :earth_africa: DAY. Happy pollution free riding
GO GREEN :green_heart: GO for ATHER

8 Likes

Same here, no problems whatsoever!

7 Likes

just consumed a little more battery for me!
:slight_smile:

what is the ideal efficiency (from RideStats) to be maintained in order to increase range?
I am just getting 55-60kms

30-35 wh/km

3D printed keychain
By 3DPrintzkart

5 Likes

It’s actually quite easy to get more than 60-70kms projected range in the Ride Stats in Sports mode. I usually ride in sports mode. Very rarely use the Ride mode. The sports mode is a lot of fun. I’m not always zipping about, but I do like the flexibility of having to zip if necessary.

I think it all depends on how you accelerate.

Something I’ve noticed while riding is, that you should accelerate slowly, because at lower speeds, the vehicle needs more torque to move, so twisting the throttle fast from rest or low speeds will use up a lot of battery. But, at higher speeds, it’s easier to maintain/go faster because less torque is needed. So climbing from 30 to 60 uses less battery than 0-30.

Also try and use the inertia of the vehicle in motion to carry you forward, instead of sudden acceleration and braking.

I’ve ridden at speeds of about 80kmph on the ring road stretch and I still get a projected range of about 80kms in Sports mode (in Ride Stats). I also use good amounts of Regen to slow down whenever possible, and then use brakes to come to a halt.

My efficiency is usually around 28-34Wh/km

9 Likes

Avoid sudden acceleration and braking. Maintain average speed around 40-50. Ride mode is ideal for this kind of efficiency. However on free roads sports mode will also be efficient.

2 Likes

@Ather.Team Achieved 1000km mark today…Way to go further :slight_smile:

From past 2 days facing screen reboot issue…Suddenly it reboots while moving (3times happened), when I switch on the key screen doesn’t show up, it takes lot of time …Few times need to take the key out but still screen in one mode with dark background nothing showing…Anyhow hope these bugs will be solved in next OTA
Thanks,
Arvind

4 Likes

Screen hung up while riding.
Vehicle was working but screen wasn’t showing any of the information like vehicle on and off, maps, indicator, etc.
In a different incident, Vehicle once did not start even though it was in on position. The screen was also blank at that point and suddenly it rebooted automatically and vehicle came to a normal.
@Shreyas kindly find the bugs related to these issues.

2 Likes

For such issues, pls call support and log an issue.

1 Like

It was a one off
If it repeats surely will contact customer support.

I don’t know if this is a correct observation, but I feel that toggling between Ride and Sports mode is more efficient than sticking to Ride mode always. Sports Mode at 60kmph is more efficient than Ride Mode at 60kmph.

2 Likes

Efficiency does not depend on speed alone. Gradient/braking/use of regen/acceleration/quality of roads/temperature all contribute to it.

3 Likes