Hey Ather Owners,
We’re hosting owners rides in Bengaluru and Chennai on Sunday, 13 December 2020. We waited out this year in Eco mode and ended up with very few opportunities for us to meet each other. After a long hiatus, we’re excited to host the first owners ride for Chennai, and resume the owners rides in Bengaluru. This time, Chennai and Bengaluru ride at the same time! Watch out for an email with the details and a link to RSVP.
Here are the details for Chennai and Bengaluru:
Starting point: Ather Space, Nungambakkam
Reporting time: 10:30 AM
10:30 - 11:00 AM - Coffee and ride briefing
11:00 AM - 12:00 PM - Ride to Kriyates
12:00 PM - 12:30 PM - Community discussions
12:30 PM - Lunch
Starting point: Ather Space, Indira Nagar
Reporting time: 9:00 AM
Endpoint: Patel’s Inn
9:00 AM - 9:30 AM - Coffee and ride briefing
9:30 AM - 10:30 AM - Ride to Patel’s Inn
10:30 AM - 11:00 AM - Community discussions
11:00 AM - Brunch
Some house rules to ensure you have a smooth experience:
- Ensure your scooter is charged completely before you start from your home. We’ll have limited spots for charging at the destination. Carry a portable charger if you own one.
- Please carry a mask and hand sanitizer for your own safety, we’ll carry a few along with us as well.
- Wear appropriate riding gear for the city, helmets are mandatory for you and your pillion rider (You’re welcome to get someone along for the ride)
- Follow the safety guidelines and precautions as communicated during the ride briefing. It’s important for the ride to not mess up the traffic.
- Carry all necessary vehicle documents and a first aid kit. Your vehicle already has one
- You won’t have to worry about navigation but do ensure your cellphone is completely charged. We’ll share the contact details of the support staff. If in case of an emergency or if you need assistance, do reach out to them.
We’ll also have a couple of our team members joining the ride, so you can have a chat on what’s cooking at Ather