OTA Wants - Feature requests

I think for idle battery drain control Ather can simply implement auto shutdown mode if the scooter stay idle for 30mins or more auto shutdown shld be activated except anti theft feature I guess this thing can be fixed over a software update

2 Likes

I think that’s the time someone tries to steal your scooter

1 Like

I would suggest a feature to turn on or off from your mobile.

1 Like

it would be better if we can get a feature where we can connect bluetooth with out any plan

To connect to Bluetooth, you do not need to subscribe to any plan.

i was told that with out any subscription packs it would work, but my connect pro pack expired from that time Bluetooth is not connecting to scooter

so it is understood with out subscription packs Bluetooth will not work

so i am asking feature for the same

Raise a helpdesk request for Bluetooth connectivity issue. It should work without subscription on 450X.

i have done that long back no reply

Have you visited the service centre in your area to find out why is this issue you are facing

I’ll be doing the same once lockdown is lifted

I too face the same problem after that I turn of scooters Bluetooth and shutdown the vehicle and leave it for 15min. after that unpair all the devices from my phone. Power up the scooter and turn on Bluetooth for both. Now pair the scooter with phone it paired but not indicated as paired in scooter. No issue just open ather app go to Bluetooth and then connect. It will paired and connected to the scooter. That’s all.

Bluetooth feature should automatically start once u have paired the device with the scooter. That kind of feature works well with many modern cars This issue can be updated thru software very easily

Hi

I tried no luck need to give to service center after lock down

It would be great to see when we charged the last. I mean last charge date in mobile app. @abhishek.balaji would it be possible in future?

1 Like

Closing this thread since it’s become too confusing. If you’ve posted a feature request here, consider moving it to an existing request here: Feature requests - Ather Community

A post was merged into an existing topic: Discussions on Vehicle and App OTAs

8 votes have been moved.

A post was merged into an existing topic: About the Feature requests category

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: About the Feature requests category