OTA 4.2.x

Continuously getting the attached image error, even after many switch off and switch on its happening continuously need immediate assistance, unable to drive it properly and also my service is due if u can raise request for both rectifying and service it would be great !app showing we cannot raise request in the report an issue option hence posting it here IMG_20200630_204357|375x500

Same issue happening with me, really troublesome please help out @abhishek.balaji

1 Like

Hey Nikhil,

You can report this issue to our customer service team over the phone as well: +91 7676 600 900

Same thing I was faced In service harness was replaced now there is no problems (cut off of motor, low power mode, auto restart of dashboard)

Hi @abhishek.balaji,

After the recent OTA, while the Dash restarts, the motor is powered off… We need to switch on motor by pressing brake and power switch while riding.

This is a very serious issue, since I got a close call today. Dash restarted while riding and motor powered off on a turning and just escaped from a hit.

Please take this issue on a serious note, forward to appropriate team and release patch asap.

In the previous ver 4.1.x we were able to search any location within India in the Ather app and send it to the scooter and then accept it in the dashboard and start the navigation. I very well remember i used to get directions from chennai - Banglore, Chennai - Delhi, Chennai - Mumbai etc.

Things have changed in 4.2.x. I guess there is a new limit set for navigation which is 75kms or less. Was this done on purpose ? I know the 450 is designed for the urban commute, but once in while we like to break the boundary and take it little further.

I have done Chennai - Pondicherry in Dec 2019 and the dashboard navigation was very much helpful that time. Now when i search Pondicherry and try to navigate it says destination too far away.

4 Likes