OTA 4.2.x

Hey @srivatsabs24 @karthiknmitra,

The update has been deployed to all scooters. It will download and install automatically.

1. Ensure your scooter is not shut down, and parked in a location where there’s sufficient network. You can also considering going on a short ride for about 15-20 mins if the network in your parking is poor.
  2. Leave it plugged in with your home/portable charger, especially in the night. If the update downloads sometime during the day, it will automatically install at 3AM.

Our deployment software will ensure it’s deployed to all vehicles on road, and retry if it fails, so everyone should get the update in a few days.

1 Like

Can you people push update for those of us who haven’t received update ? Normally we should have got update by this time right ?

Wait for about a week, if it still doesn’t get installed, you can raise a service request to get it manually installed.

Still I did not received new updates :roll_eyes:

@abhishek.balaji post installation of new OTA update 4.2.0 i have started getting error M027 low power mode and i am not able to ride my vehicle kindly fix the issue. I got the error 4 times in 2 days

1 Like

Omg this is another headache now

:frowning_face: :frowning_face: :frowning_face: :sneezing_face:

Please report this to customer service ASAP, and they’ll be able to help you out with a resolution.

Yes reported.

Hi, I am facing a issue where scooter will not move for approx 1 min after starting.

Like there wont be any movement for 1 min after i have started. It feels like it is disconnected.

What might be the reason for this error?

On the latest update, I’m suddenly facing problems with the scooter dashboard frequently crashing, and the engine getting cut off / going into low power mode (however I can’t tell because the dashboard crashes simultaneously, so it doesn’t really say what error caused the scooter to go into low power mode).

It’s happened 5 times over the course of the last 2 days, and it seems to happen when I’m riding at lower speeds, or when I slow down the vehicle. It’s not a super frequent thing or anything, I have been riding 70km per day for the last two days. I ended up blocking all the traffic behind me multiple times due to the engine getting cut off / going into low power mode (assumption) at signals twice.

After the dashboard restarts, there are no errors reported in the settings, and the scooter functions as normal. I now have a fear of this happening in more dangerous situations. Never experienced any issues before this update.

1 Like

@abhishek.balaji this is the 3rd or 4th issue popping up for the same issue within 2 days for low power mode error with new OTA update kindly have this issue fixed ASAP. Or can you roll back to the previous version for the affected vehicles until bugs are fixed

1 Like

Hey @GokulVSD, can you raise this with the customer service team with all the details, if you havent already?

1 Like

The errors occurring could be because of various reasons and not just the OTA update. We always monitor for the forum for such errors and keep a close watch on the occurrences while the teams work to find the root cause, followed by a solution. Hence it’s important to report such issues with the as much detail as possible to help debug faster.

Till date I did not received OTA update 4.2

Bharath, you’ll need to reach out to customer service for individual queries. Please reach out to them and they’ll help resolve this.

I also faced same issue. Raised in CC Sunday technician came and updated manually

I’m getting wrong location…

My OTA is updated and it is working very fine. Putting AUTO mode is very comfortable. But if the timing can be sync to sunset & sunrise it will help other location like Kolkata where it get dark sometime around 5PM.

Ather 450’s wouldn’t be sold in Kolkata