Order Swapping [Archive]

Isn’t this your comment? I wonder if you’re gonna exit soon, why get a Series 1 order then? :thinking:

3 Likes

Thses guys are making delay …

Your comment seems to say you’re gonna exit, and it might mislead people. I just hope you’re not hoarding another Series 1, as I can see you’re already eligible for one.

Regarding the delay, Ather has already mentioned a window for payment will open in the coming days. A few more days of patience, doesn’t change anything, I suppose.

1 Like

His order id 20… My is 23… Have chance to get earlier

My order ID is 20xxx , but I’m from Mumbai, so my delivery will anyways be a bit later. A few days will not change anything.

Please be patient. And atleast try not to incite others to quit on Ather, when you yourself aren’t.

5 Likes

GIVING UP MY ORDER DIRECT MESSAGE ME .

Hello guys, I have my series 1 number 20676 which will get payment window by next week if anyone interested please let me know i want to give it off.please dm

1 Like

Finally, My order window has also popped up for payments, I want to swap order id 20510, it’s just not financially feasible this year, I’m giving up anyone wants it kindly DM

1 Like

are you from Hyd? If yes, I am interested…

No I am from Bangalore but we can swap anywhere

When I bought Ather 450 with full payment (instead of lease), I had decided that I will keep it for minimum of 3+ years before upgrading to anything else.

But, the main reason I pre-ordered 450X was because of 450X upgrade program for existing customers, announced during launch. That time, I really imagined Ather may bring some super good exchange program. (as good as Amazon Prime that if you don’t have a subscription you are a fool).

Now the Upgrade program is out of picture (except for the convenience, I wont be getting anything more than what I might be getting if sold thru OLX)

The second reason was to give away the pre-order offer if any of my friends decides to buy 450X. When checked with colleagues or friends, I see no interest in buying any vehicle leave alone Ather 450X (thanks to Covid).

Seeing both my reasons out of scope, I may also cancel or transfer my order here, soon. :frowning:

2 Likes

Request you to kindly write what was announced regarding 450X upgrade program for existing customers during launch of 450X.

1 Like

No, I don’t want to blame Ather here. It was my purely imagination after hearing “exciting upgrade program”. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Also, I really want to know the second hand market for Ather scooters. For people who wanted to buy the 450 have already bought it. I really want to see what happens when a good number 450s (people who are interested in upgrading to 450x) come to the marketplace what is the demand and really curious about the pricing.

People who comes to second hand market to buy Ather 450 will quote aggressive pricing and I just assume 90K may be the best price for a really well maintained Ather 450 like mine :stuck_out_tongue:

May be after a long time, our Ather 450 may become a collector edition and we may get a premium :slight_smile:

1 Like

Fair enough. I was trying to recollect what was announced but could not recall any significant point on this and hence asked for it.

1 Like

It was a “walk in with 450 and walk out with 450x” kind of scenario. Unfortunately COVID had other plans and ruined it for us!

3 Likes

Raghav are you still going ahead for purchase?

1 Like

On the fence about it. I loved the 450x, loved the lime green color, loved the Warp mode. But I also like my 450!. Love it for never failing me and also because it works with the Gen 1 portable charger (small one) and is super useful to carry and charge at my office.

It’s a tough decision!

8 Likes

I have a pre-order for collectors edition (Series-1 with Order no. 27xxx) which I will not be going for. Not sure when exactly it will open for payment. I am from Bangalore, but my understanding is that it can be transferred to any location. If someone is interested, let me know.

1 Like