Order Swapping [Archive]

Still giving it away?

Selling*

He was selling his CE order for a price, not sure if he got a buyer.

Hi guys what is the possibility to get collectors edition . If Anybody cancelling tell me I can transfer it . Admin give me the solution . Didn’t know about collectors edition when I was booking .

Summary

pls ping me iam ready - whatsapp

If still available ping me

I am ready to give off my CE edition and order number is somewhere around 20k. if any one is interested, please DM

1 Like

Ya I’m interested, do reply. How to contact you?

I have collector series 1. Anybody interested DM me.

Hi reply bro iam ready to swapping your order .

Series 1 here, not interested in swapping. If anybody wants dm me

Hello. Anyone still giving/swapping their Series 1 order?

Hey guys! I have a pre-order of 450X, if anyone wants to transfer. The order ID is 49009. I already have a Series1 order, hence swapping this one out, instead of cancelling. I Reach out to me via DM, if interested!

I am interested in Series 1 order. i am from Delhi.

Ya iam ready bro ping me

Contact

whatsapp

Still available bro reply me

This is a simple request to all those who have finished their order swapping/selling. Please remove your post of your proposal once the transaction is complete in order to prevent further confusion.

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: 450X timelines for your city!

Order still available. I can buy.

Hi, I have a pre-order of 450X, if anyone is interested I will transfer with the same amount. The order ID is 48953.

Note: This is not CE Series1 order, and instead of cancelling it. I want to transfer. reach out via DM, if interested!

If anyone is interested, I have a pre-order for 450X that I would like to transfer. The order ID is 45121. This is not a Collector’s edition order.

Buddy this ID is already gone.

Hi Anyone wanting Series 1 , please let me know. I am cancelling my pre order and Ather team suggested me to check here if any one of you is willing to take my order.

1 Like

I’ve messaged you, please check your inbox