Order Swapping [Archive]

Raghav are you still going ahead for purchase?

1 Like

On the fence about it. I loved the 450x, loved the lime green color, loved the Warp mode. But I also like my 450!. Love it for never failing me and also because it works with the Gen 1 portable charger (small one) and is super useful to carry and charge at my office.

It’s a tough decision!

8 Likes

I have a pre-order for collectors edition (Series-1 with Order no. 27xxx) which I will not be going for. Not sure when exactly it will open for payment. I am from Bangalore, but my understanding is that it can be transferred to any location. If someone is interested, let me know.

1 Like

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: 450X: Discussions on battery

Ok…let’s do it…will DM you my number…

Update: Done

Hi. I’m Willing to give up my pre-order, collector’s edition series 1, I am in Bengaluru. If any one interested DM for details… Order ID is 24XXX.

Hi. I have requested for order swap on 16 October. Ather team told me it will be done in 7-10 working days but still there is no update. I also wrote to them again 3 days back but still no signs. What do I do?

Yes I want it in pune maharshtra mob

Phone

Please share the phone number

have sent my contact number in a pvt msg to you…

Raghu, could you respond?

I had the exact same thought. But then, i figured, it was a question of need vs want. I really needed the 450 and I’ve come to love it. I really wanted the 450x, but the 450 does all i require and more. (If only we could get the series1 panels for our 450 haha) As a new customer, the 450x pro is the best choice you can make. But as an existing customer, IMO I don’t think the upgrade is worth shelling out so much again.

9 Likes

Especially when everyone who can afford a premium scooter alresdy had the 450, I wonder how many people in bangalore will buy the 450X as compared to say hyderabad or pune

3 Likes

Bingo. I love the 450. Though it is a first gen product, it doesn’t feel like one. And I consider it as a vehicle first and gadget/technology next. As a vehicle its still fine. Fine for the city. Acceleration is more than adequate. I was looking for a better range in the 450X. As you said 450 does 90-95% of what 450X does. It’s just an incremental upgrade. For the new owners 450X is a no brainer. IMO 450X is what 450 had to be. And shelling out extra 80-90k over the 450 (after selling it) is not worth it.

3 Likes

And add 4G module as and when it is available, 450 becomes a potent machine with years of juice left.

Yes, the only thing which my 450 lacks IMO is bluetooth and the android dashboard, range and acceleration is more than enough for city vehicle (also there is ather grid, don’t have to worry too much about range). Bluetooth would have been cool to have the call and music option, but I think I can make do with bluetooth helmet (connected directly to phone) or bluetooth earphones, would have liked to see something like ride statistics and maps via bluetooth using phone. As for android dashboard, there can be cool new features, with customized apps and widgets. But as you said not sure if it’s worth shelling out 70-80k extra after selling the 450. The collector’s edition is the only thing making me even consider the upgrade.

Hi. I’m Willing to give up my pre-order, collector’s edition series 1, I am in Bengaluru. If any one interested DM for details… Order ID is 24XXX.

Hey Shreyas…I am really interested. Need a 2 wheeler urgently…if you can swap the order that’d be great…by all means I may only be getting my 450X only by end of Dec or start of Jan…it means basically I will have to pick a petrol one by end of Nov…so pls help if you can! I will privately ping my mobile number to you…

Yes I respond you

Hi… I have 450x pre order series1. Payment window opened. If anyone interested, please message me. I am not ready to take 450x now. I have 450 already.

1 Like

Hi Ravi, are you from Chennai?