Optimised charging 💚

Completing the performance segment and the UI segment, the charging segment has really been the most attractive thing acc to me…The new features in this update in charging are :Optimised charging which cuts off the charging after the vehicle is charged exactly at 80%…Thought that there would be bugs in this but this feature is also working wheeeeeee :green_heart::zap:

25 Likes

Is yours a 450x gen 3 or 2?

6 Likes

450X Gen 3

5 Likes

How to upgrade to latest ota 5.0 …i bought 450 x just 20 days back

8 Likes

It’ll be rolled out soon to everyone…Please wait for some time :blush:

9 Likes

Ok thanks a lot

9 Likes

oh mine is get 2 and it showed the option but it didn’t switch on and later it disappeared . might be in testing for gen 2 still…

6 Likes

I can’t see charging percentage in this screen? Is this Missing in the update? Charging screen should show battery percentage as well.

8 Likes

Ya bro…It’s not showing in the charging screen…

8 Likes

Pushing users to buy subscriptions… Cant see it in vehicle, if you want to see in app purchase subscription. :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Optimized charging 80% ok… its best… but some some needs are there… it is better to give cutoff limit to the owner . So there is Optimized limit and Owner limit… please consider

8 Likes

you can toggle Optimised charging on charging screen each time you plug in so just turn it off when you want more

4 Likes

How many folks on Atherstack 5 have turned on the optimized charging On? Seems like a good practice for battery maintenance if one okay with 80% of Max range in day today riding.

3 Likes

Just got the update and the first thing I searched for was Optimised charging.:sweat_smile:

Most of the time I charge my Ather till 80-85%.

Yet to test out the optimise charging. Great job @ Ather team.

3 Likes

I run my Ather 86 km every day…80% charging is not enough for me… if this cut of is manual i will setup to my requirement…

4 Likes

Yes it is very much needed set limit for charging, but if you want drive 86km per day, better charge it till 100%. As riding at less than 10% charge often is not recommended…

3 Likes

This feature is not present to Gen 2 scooters? Because on the changelog it said only available to Gen 3. @abhishek.balaji

It will be available on future updates to gen 2 owners as confirmed by tarun on twitter

3 Likes

This policy has been very autocratic-ally taken. There is nothing stopping Ather to cap at 40% or 30% calling it hyperoptimal charging.

2 Likes