Ola Move OS 4.0

Yes i know. Ola is gonna be apple. Ather is gonna be Sony.

6 Likes

In what way, Just Pricing the Customers for Worthless Goods :face_in_clouds:

Worthless goods? Really? Come on. LOVE for Ather is respectable (we all love our 450x too) but not defending Ather blindly. OLA may be playing around PLI smartly but at the same time, they are working probably more than 10x times than Ather & competition. Difference is, Ather riders well understood the pros & cons and use their 450 wisely to avoid issues. Meanwhile OLA users may/may not be smart than us and hence they have issues.

OLA is definitely gonna grow quicker & larger in near future. Ather & others are going to play catchup game.

I saw every podcasts of Tarun in youtube recently (one with Nithin Kamath, Raj Sharmani and Caleb). He himself agrees they are behind in terms of features when compared to OLA.

I started following more after I bought 450x HR. Either Ather doesn’t have skilled group of individuals who can help beat OLA or develop necessary features which have been requested since long time.

5 Likes

Remember how blackberry owners said those are the best phone? They were die hard fans too. Where are they now? Where is the company now?

5 Likes

I agree with this example too. Ather needs to accept their shortfall and improve rather than Marketing tactis. Else they will end up like Blackberry/Nokia in few years.

1 Like

Blackberry as a company same as Nokia(not hmd global) or even the original Motorola(the patents that the new pixel grew out off) pre split didn’t die out it just got so good at the niche they provide that their b2c just became a liability than actual revenue model while servicing b2b became whole of their net revenue.

(post deleted by author)

I never say they will not grow :thinking:

But Quality is Still Poor and Not Reliable in Most Cases

1 Like

Like if 1 year back someone would have asked me ola or Ather my answer would be 90 percent Ather 10 percent ola

But today I’ll say 55 Ather and 45 ola Just coz I’m still insecure about it

In few months I’m sure to select ola over Ather without a blink.

7 Likes

Will there be a community day again? I thought they forgot community exists because they were.:sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Lol Idk But There will be a Community day But Not Sure About Invite

1 Like

Provided speaker is not sufficient for indicator sound itself. “Ola Move OS 4.0 - #4 by user199

It is , but they just decreased the volume.

1 Like

Coz jaldi wahaan se utho was not appropriate. :joy:

I’ve seen enough helmetless squids squeezing through gaps blaring the latest Bollywood crap from an Ola.

I don’t want to see a 450x reduced to that level!

10 Likes

I agree to this, I met with an Incident in Coimbatore

A Squid was gliding thru Traffic with 1000% Volume with a Tranding Tamil Song

I almost Heart Attack and Happily He got served in the Next Signal by CCTP :saluting_face::raised_hands:

3 Likes

Bruhh can not agree more it’s also titled as chapri move SO 4.0 the hate in some features they provided is so hugeee it’s crazy :rofl:

Its look like Ather software team is on leave from long time. No thems. No Detailing. No custumization. Its better to place normal speedo metar insert of digtal screen atlist customer save some money😡

Ather Display is nothing bad compared with Normal Speedo Meters

Its really Great and Feature Packed But Customization is not available

Hoping Soon They will give an Update on that

2 Likes

but the speedo used to great before stack5 even if they bring that back than figuring out a new one would be amazing

1 Like