OC 2.0 indication on Ather app?

During the era of OC 1.0, we could easily check if OC was activated while the vehicle was charging through the Ather app. However, with OC 2.0, this feature seems to be missing. Is there a reason this was removed? Having this information available on the app would help users.

3 Likes

@moderators @community-help @Community-experts I’m also facing issue that on fast charger my Ather does not lock the charger and if I’m lucky then only it get charged or otherwise have to use slow portable charger there should be option to lock unlock the charger of Ather manually as visiting service centre each and every time is not possible

We are here to help you, Omkar and want to make sure you get the assistance you need. We request you to share the Case ID of the concern you have raised on the Ather app via DM and we’ll look into the same for you. If you haven’t already, please raise your complaint on the Ather app by clicking on “I have an issue” in the Support tab. Do let us know if you need any further assistance.