November '19 Deliveries: Bengaluru

Hi @abhishek.balaji: I got update from Ather CC that Sunday is the delivery. Autovert still seems to be unaware. Can you please loop them in?

My order I’d is 15634 and given delivery time oct-nov2019 and this month is nov2019. And 15 days over .
Can I get delivery of long most waited most liked EV this month only :thinking:!?

Did u get it delivered today ?

Yes

1 Like

When can we expect for the payment link for 15000 series already half of the November is over.

Hey folks!

We are opening full payments by end of day today for order IDs: (14795 to 14913). Check your email to complete the payment and get your hands on your very own Ather 450 soon!

2 Likes

U told this 17 days back

And again the same thing 3 days back ? What is this

1 Like

The original post has been updated with the latest information from the looks of it. Probably so that ppl opening this post fresh don’t have to scroll to the bottom to get info. Atleast that’s what I’ve seen before…

Also be great if you could direct your energy towards having constructive conversations… I’ve noticed your posts often serve to poke holes in whatever Ather has to say. Please keep things lighter… New folks are anxious enough as it is regarding their delivery dates.

7 Likes

Nothing as such I have dedicated a post just to appreciate @abhishek.balaji
U haven’t watched me properly

And u may feel I’m poking around. But im really sorry for that
My doubt was very genuine
In both the posts its mentioned its opened

And 3 days back also it states it will be open today

So wasn’t it not open all these days since the first time it was mentioned ?
It’s a clear cut question and for which I never get a answer.

Sorry, but I fail to agree with you @ismailbh20.
I wouldn’t say the customer service is that bad. I’ve had a few issues till now and all have been sorted out completely. And I don’t follow which are these glitches you talk about. No machine is perfect, let alone a brand new one. Ather as a commuter. Has very very few glitches. The display has a few glitches agreed but the scooter keeps going. Aside from the one BMS issue that a few athers are facing, which Ather has taken full responsibility for, there have been no other glitches. Talking about the customer service before your delivery. There isn’t a single manufacturer out there who’d be as open as Ather is with us. Please try to understand that it’s still a new company and they are fixing all their shortcomings.

8 Likes

han yes that’s ok agreeing and disagreeing is left to every individual based on their experience

the post that you have quoted was my support to @varun.juggler who was expressing the same as me. (there are so many out there )

you may all find me as someone who is poking on Ather always

but in truth, I really love the brand and that"s y im in the form and have been an active member since even before I prebooked the vehicle

patiently waiting up to the time they had promised and once the time has lapsed its obvious I have a lot of unanswered questions

most of it I just post it and I never really get replies from the moderators or the officials

well that’s what the forms are for right

but I don’t find anything wrong in what I have asked here

I saw the same numbers (14795 to 14913) on both the post

and I asked a straight question I really dono what was so wrong in this

I never really got an answer for that

when was it actually opened?

anyways never mind.!

This community forum was never meant to be a place for 1x1 interaction with Ather for order related queries. This forum is meant for owners to network, share and provide product feedback.

The reason you see Abhishek Balaji refer folks to the customer support number is that he is not part of the sales team. His role is to manage this forum and other community interactions that Ather has with owners/Pre-order customers.

The moderators DO NOT work for Ather. They do this over and above their full time jobs and personal commitments - they DO NOT get any sort of compensation for doing this. They do this out of love & passion for the product and EVs in general . They neither have the authority or the obligation to respond to order related queries.

7 Likes

Hey folks!

Some of you with delivery timelines October - November are probably wondering when your payment window will open. We’ll be opening payments for all of you in this week. Just that we’ll be doing it in a phased manner starting today. Here’s the plan:

1. Today, full payment will be open for Order IDs 14915 to 15200 by end of day.
  2. Later this week, we’re opening full payments for Order IDs 15201 - 15683

Many of you have also voiced that communication needs to be improved between full payment and delivery. Starting with this batch, we’re piloting communicating your order status at major stages over email.

Here are the major stages when you’d get an email from us.

1. Completion of full payment - Those who pay upfront, this is obvious enough, but if you’re under Loan/Lease, we’ll let you know when the financing partner approves and disburses the downpayment to us. Only after this will your Dot get dispatched and invoice & insurance processes start.
  2. Initiation of registration - This includes information about collecting Form 20 for Upfront/Loan customers, and then sending your application to the RTO. Post this, you can expect communication from the RTO through SMS. For those under Lease, Autovert takes care of this step.
  3. Completion of registration - Once your registration number has been allotted and intimated to us, we will prepare to get your vehicle delivered. This involves getting the HSRP printed, final quality checks, and scheduling your delivery.

The emails of course would have more information regarding the completed & next steps at each stage, so you know what’s going on till delivery. The timelines for these would also vary slightly between upfront, loan and lease customers.

7 Likes

Am waiting…:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

There will few deliveries tomorrow and day after. I’m one among them taking my flight delivery on Friday. Hope everyone post it here. :wink:

1 Like

Advance congratulations…

My vehicle delivery was scheduled for Oct-Nov 2019,

Pre-order: August 8 2019
Payment Window Opened: Nov 8 2019
Payment Done: Nov 14 2019
Insurance Policy bought on: Nov 21 2019
RTO Form 20 Sign: Nov 26 2019
First RTO message received: 26-11-2019
Second RTO message received: 28-11-2019

I’m not sure RTO guys were doing since Nov 14, could have completed Form 20 sign sooner,
People at home are already pissed about this whole process…

I hope I get the delivery of Ather this weekend.

2 Likes

Full payments will be open for Order IDs: 15201 - 15683 today. Please check your email inbox/dashboard to complete the payment.

1 Like

Got a call from Ather team yesterday,
I will be getting the vehicle delivery on Saturday :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Thanks to Ather Team :+1:

4 Likes

What’s ur order ID