November '19 Deliveries: Bengaluru

Insurance amount is not a part of the 1,08,715? It clearly says that the insurance needs to be purchased separately when paying 1,08,715.

The 1,08,715 includes the Ather Dot charges (I think) since you are beyond the original September estimated delivery batch.

The preorder amount will be subtracted from 1,08,715 when when you pay at once, so you will just be paying 1,08,715 - 5,000 = 1,03,715.

You will then need to purchase the 5,778 insurance (or another insurance of your choice).

So the total you’ll be paying is 1,03,715 + 5000 + 5778 = 1,14,493.

1,14,493 is 1,13,715 (original amount that was advertised) + 778.

I’m assuming that 778 is the new Dot installation charges, however, I feel like that might be a discrepancy since it’s supposed to be more than that, so technically you’re paying less.

I wouldn’t go to the extent of saying this actually. I ordered on the day Ather bookings opened in Chennai (july6) and I received my Ather in mid August but the first ones in Chennai to get it was in mid October. Almost 2months after I did. So j don’t think we should really say Ather is delivering in Chennai at the expense of Bangalore.

3 Likes

I think you just could because I remember being at Ather space to collect my charger, and people taking test drives who decided to pre order the scooter, their signatures were taken on form 20 to speed up the process.

1 Like

For both of these, please reach out to customer care to share your preferences.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Dot installation charges

Hey my order is 15351
Pre order date 1 Sept 2019
When can I expect payment to open it’s been more than 2 months of waiting.will I be able to get the vehicle before november end

Soon :slight_smile:
Please keep watching this thread for updates. We’ll also send out an email when your payment window opens.

Hi @abhishek.balaji. I completed the payment on lease and my DOT installation was done last week. I contacted Autovert, they said they will make an agreement once the vehicle is invoiced. As per update from Ather last week, my invoicing should have happened already. Can you please update me on when the invoicing will be done? I think the process upto delivery is invoicing > agreement > HSRP > delivery. We seem to be stuck in the first step here. Request your support.

Just checked, things are on track. You’ll get updates soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi my order ID is 14375. I have made full payment including insurance on 9th Nov. please update on the status. I was told invoice will be done in 3 days, not done yet.

Hey, did you reach out to customer service? What did they say?

Any update on payment link for November delivery?

No response from them. Yesterday someone got form20 signed. But I get no updates at all. What happened to invoice? When is Changing point being installed? No clue at all. No one responds in customer care.

1 Like

Please wait. They will reach out to you for this. The process timelines do vary for every order.

Hi @abhishek.balaji. I got an update from Ather on Whatsapp that my reg. no. is allotted. So good news there. I spoke to Autovert but they are not aware of it. They said they haven’t received any official communication from Ather. Can you pls bridge that gap?

Hi @abhishek.balaji: I got update from Ather CC that Sunday is the delivery. Autovert still seems to be unaware. Can you please loop them in?

My order I’d is 15634 and given delivery time oct-nov2019 and this month is nov2019. And 15 days over .
Can I get delivery of long most waited most liked EV this month only :thinking:!?

Did u get it delivered today ?

Yes

1 Like

When can we expect for the payment link for 15000 series already half of the November is over.