Not able to login to the Ather app on Android

Hey guys,

I’m getting an error message saying “No response: Please try again later” since this afternoon whenever I try to login on the Ather mobile app on Android. I saw that my rides since yesterday weren’t getting synced with the app and thought that a logout and login might help solve the sync issue. However, I’m now locked out of the app now and I’m not able to login at all.

Would love to know if anyone else is facing the same issue.

11 Likes

Yep. I am facing the same issue. Logged out after not seeing my rides being synced and now can’t log back in :frowning:

4 Likes

Same, it’s working for iOS

3 Likes

Im also facing some app issues. Ride log was completely blank.

Also no list of public chargers in the android app.

Is this the application level issue.:man_shrugging:

5 Likes

Charger status also bugged on iOS. all chargers show unavailable, under maintenance

2 Likes

Looks like it

3 Likes

Same issue I am facing since morning no response only Android app iOS working fine please Ather team check this issue unable to login in Android app

2 Likes

Same here :neutral_face:

2 Likes

@smridhi.kalati Kindly request your team to look into this at the earliest

2 Likes

Same issue, it’s acknowledged by Ather after I tagged them.

Would have been better if they had simply tweeted or put out a post about what went wrong and the timeline of the fix.

2 Likes

Yeah, just logged into Twitter and saw that people have flooded Ather’s feed with this issue. Hope it gets resolved asap.

1 Like

Same here…tried logging out as TPMS was showing erratic readings and not able to login since yesterday afternoon…

4 Likes

Yes this morning i noticed that the ride statistics were blank and like a fool i uninstalled and reinstalled but now its not letting me login to the app. Ather grid app also isn’t loading. Ather has not issued any official statement yet. not even on twitter with the cause of the issue or an ETA. hope its not a DOS attack or something worse.

4 Likes

I did the same, reinstalled app and now its not even allowing me to login.

4 Likes

I was thinking the same. Are we the only people that facing the issue? I did the same, cleared all the data and now I’m locked out. My iOS app works fine thought. An outage shouldn’t last this long, and if it does, company should at least acknowledge it. Hope they resolve it ASAP.

1 Like

Unable to login in Ather app even Grid app doesn’t work

2 Likes

Just now received an update for the Ather app on android. After updating I am able to login and the app features are working as it should.

3 Likes

Yup, they are rolling out app updates and after the app update, I’m able to login and all the features like ride logs are working as expected.

5 Likes

Solution update Ather app to version 8.0.3 with security fixes now app working normally

2 Likes

Hi all.

Now im able to see the ride stats n public chargers.

Post app update from play store. (Beta)

Thanks @ather team.

2 Likes