No updates on Service packages

there is no update on Ather service pack at #athercommunityday24. I asked at customer support at the event venu,they told me there is no update

3 Likes

After winners for the day are announced and @swapnil.iitm @swapniljain distributed them i could ask him about the return of service plans. I have asked him if there is any hope Ather assure service plans returns. He said Not happening. I think it doesn’t work for Ather company to offer service subscription as service costs will be billed by dealership to company in that case and they can’t keep the pricing based on that, may be we can see a % of discount on labour and parts for service plan subscribers in future. I have seen a form where they were asking feedback on new format and pricing

6 Likes

I don’t happen because Ather dont have any hold in service its depends on dealers and dealers want more ₹₹₹ so Ather won’t get service plans . @tarun

4 Likes

That’s just sad bruhh it’s really expensive to get anything done without service plans :confused:

5 Likes

Why service package is stopped? I am not able to renew my service plan

4 Likes

We need service pack otherwise it is to expensive from other electrical vehicles service.

4 Likes

As per recently spoken they wont introduce Any service packs as people have no interest in service packs.

And also pressure from SC as they are not happy

4 Likes