No crowding at Ather Grids across Kerala

I dont know why keeping this high charge. Per Unit charge is Normal amd acceptable. But as per the given rates within 1hr/upto 80%( optimized charging) we max use <2kw unit curre t. For which we need to pay 60+GST, which is high. @tarun @swapnil.iitm Plz rethink on the rates🙏

4 Likes

If Ather is charging premium for charging i have small suggestion to Ather team please do consider this. Provide a shade and a bench to seat n get the scooter charge currently many people wait in hot sun to charge their scooter. Many locations are not even coffee shop or restaurant wer people can seat.

11 Likes

If Ather don’t reconsider the rates they will be ditching their own sales.People will rethink for OLA.We are already paying almost 2lacs for the vehicle.Lot more EVs are gonna come.They should think about it #ripather

5 Likes

Bro Already We are Paying 4+ Months

We consume like 2 Unit and Ather paying the Host 1 Unit * 16 RS here in Tamilnadu

So 36 RS Going for Host for an Hr

Balance 24 Only for Ather, They have spent money on Infra and Need to Maintain it na bro

6 Likes

Congratulations in Advance for the People who are gonna buy Oila :eyes:

Guess the most affected people will be Swiggy and Zomato people in Kerala.

5 Likes

Please Provide Ather fast charger in Alathur or Vadakkenchery In Palakkad District Kerala

1 Like

This is not fair. If you want to get the best out of it when you spend 2 lakh rupees, charging should remain free. Otherwise, every new customer will have to think differently from Ather. A new customer will not be interested in recommending this brand. This is a major setback for new customers

Now that’s the kinda stuff we need to sink into.Most of the people doesn’t give a duck for wat other person might be wanting .The guy whose kept the vehicle for charging and left would not even show up even after the 80 percent.So the monetization of Grid is a welcome addition…People might have different opinion but I personally feel this is much needed…Just charge wen u really want to.

10 Likes

Exactly. This is how much it would cost to charge from 15-80% with the given pricing:

I don’t think the charge hoarders will be here with such pricing, but the ones who need a charge in an emergency can survive the current pricing. I’d gladly pay ₹5-₹7 for a 5km charge just to reach home and continue charging there.

But if there were no charges, there would be a scenario like this, which I went through and it was awful:

2 Likes

If the pricing of Ather’s new charging grid is perceived as too high, it could potentially lead to customer dissatisfaction and reduced enthusiasm for Ather’s electric scooters. High charging costs may act as a deterrent for prospective buyers and existing customers, impacting the overall adoption of Ather’s vehicles. This could contribute to a sense of financial burden, discouraging individuals from choosing electric scooters as a sustainable transportation option. It’s crucial for Ather to consider customer affordability and market dynamics to maintain a balance between sustainable business practices and customer satisfaction.

Reads like a ChatGPT response. What has happened to the Forum :joy:

7 Likes

ChatGPT becoming more Human!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Fair Pricing should be the ask and ofcourse not free Right now this time based pricing do not makes any sense , I stay in a apartment with a Ather grid right next to entrance gate this was also a factor which influenced my buying decision however paying at per min pricing with the GST is an overkill i dont think Ather will be able to monetize charging infra this way they must reconsider the pricing else its no point in maintaining so many chargers with barely folks using it…

1 Like

The Users from Delhi, Maharashtra, Tamilnadu & Karnataka are paying charges for last 4 months…

I am from banglore :smile:

It will be better if you charge based on Power used till a certain percentage and start charging per minute once the threshold is reached. This will help maintain a balance between regular users and hoggers

2 Likes

This will reduce the misuse of chargers. However Ather should make it Rs.1/Min from 0-80% and Rs.5/min for 80-100%. There are people who need 100% and are willing to pay.

3 Likes

The 80-100 will cost 354 :smiling_face_with_tear:

That will discourage people from using it