Next Cities

Hey There!
Just wanted to know, can I book it in Bangalore and bring it in Kalaburagi (Karnataka) itself. Please let me know?

1 Like

Technically you can, but you’ll not be getting any support.

2 Likes

Support, in a sense?

If anything goes wrong, Ather team will not come to rectify

1 Like

Also servicing team can not reach you…

1 Like

But can we come there?

Yes, but not advisable…

1 Like

But why?

2 Likes

You’d have to hire a truck to tow it all the way from Kalaburgi to BLR!.

2 Likes

Well I know it would take time to launch it in pune. But my 8 years old activa has started to lose its stamina and I really really have to buy a new vehicle and I just love the ather. So, can I take it to my city(Pune) after taking the delivery in bengaluru?? Don’t take stress about the after sales services, as I promise I’ll take care of it.

1 Like

I think you should contact @nayeem.gmit
I’ve seen photos of his Ather in Kumta.

3 Likes

Hyderabad is next after Chennai… Isn’t it? I am seeing job posting for Charging Infra sales positions :wink:

1 Like

It’s Pune after Chennai. It’s always been Pune after Chennai :wink:

2 Likes

When is the bookings open in Chennai?

1 Like

As per the current information available, bookings will open somewhere in June. However, from the homepage, you can already “express interest” with your mail ID. This will put you ahead (of others who do not express interest) in the delivery list when you book in June using the same email ID.

2 Likes

Already expressed interest last year. Eagerly awaiting the launch in Chennai and the opening of experience center in Chennai:smile:

2 Likes

Ather new email updates about next cities after Chennai:
"Can’t wait to go to Chennai! Soon after the launch, we plan to expand to many other cities. So, will the city of Nizami Biryani get the taste of Ather 450? Or the city that’s famous for its Misal Pav? Keep guessing, where we’re going next."

Its either Hyderabad or Pune. @Shreyas already mentioned its Pune after Chennai. I really hope they expand to both Hyderabad and Pune in parallel.

1 Like

YaY!! Good news for punekars!!:wink:

I’m guessing it is Hyderabad. Because I see some openings for Hyderabad city in their Careers portal but not for Pune location. Fingers crossed.

1 Like

hello shreyas…happy to hear that you are planning for chennai hope you do great over there…i am from ahmedabad gujarat, i wanted to know that may i order and get delivered A450 in gujarat?