New E-Luna

Kinetic E-Luna

Priced at ₹69,990/- (ex-showroom) (noice)

1.2 kW motor | 110 km range | 50 km/hr top speed

3 Likes

This is perfect thing for India as they have managed to give good range in less price really appreciated boss.

1 Like

50km speed feels slow I doubt it will climb hills with ease

3 Likes

But on this pricing what do you expect more i think yes it will not be able climb but as people like farmers or workers will use it so they would give power to motor but 50 speed limit I think so.

2 Likes

Good alternative to the XL100 which would cost roughly the same after subsidy

3 Likes

my washing machine has more power.

Main question is who’s gonna buy it. People who get kinetic are uneducated for easy repairs and all. Electric is way too out of their league.

Need to see how this performs in the market.

1 Like

The TVS50, XL 100, XL Super et all have the brand recognition for being absolute workhorses. You could throw anything at them and they would carry it around effortlessly.

Hope this work out well as it addresses a market that is cluttered with non-name brands today.

3 Likes

It is quite surprising, but those village people were the first adopters in my area. Yes, I was surprised too. They were the first ones to buy those Chinese scooters with lead batteries.

Although, those lead batteries died pretty soon and took the name of EVs with them :smiling_face_with_tear:. Now they say battery has to be changed and they are not worth it…

2 Likes

There is a workhorse here in the Chennai market- VTech Load King Battery Operated Loader at Rs 103047 | Commercial Battery Loader in Chennai | ID: 25334744633

This thing can pull, I mean up to 1/2 ton. Maybe Luna will be a good alternative to them. Most people look for a simple electric bike or scooter that is not technologically advanced so it gets repaired easily.

1 Like