New Ather 450S coming with full belt guard

If it’s open then what’s the use of it dirt will get stuck on belt and result will be the same weird noise it should be covered.

2 Likes

That’s the newer logo and branding. Tarun wasn’t convinced with the older one.

2 Likes

I just checked my 450s that was delivered in Feb 24 and it has the mounting points, So I guess I can install it once its available

2 Likes

Yeah you can. Congratulations on your new scooter.

1 Like

New 450s does not come with Killswitch and sound?! What is this extreme cost cutting :flushed:

4 Likes

Kill switch was honestly useless. But they shouldn’t have removed indicator sound.

Is it’s only removed in 450s or in 450x as well?

Does rizta have indicator sound?

3 Likes

Kill switch is handy if you have a kid around to kill motor,using key for that seems annoying

4 Likes

Sound is software bug.

I don’t have sound rn.

1 Like

Yeah. Killswitch is not unnecessary but yes infrequently used. Idk what Ather will do with the ₹15 saving from removing the switch

4 Likes

Oh

Does the 450s also have Android running under the hood? The spec sheet on the website is just redirecting to Rizta, but on Rizta’s spec sheet it says the S model runs a different OS (not android) and comes with lower RAM, storage etc

2 Likes

well its 500rs per switch but its necessary

3 Likes

500rs per switch with 450 markup for us customers :stuck_out_tongue: you can buy bare switches in market for pennies, Rs 50 would be the cost including the switch cover, markings on it and the wiring

4 Likes

Do any of you face back pain after riding the 450s for 20-25 kms

2 Likes

Everyone has it.

1 Like

No newer seat which are coming with Apex , 450x are very comfortable. Yesterday attended community event on my Apex 51km to and fro journey no issues whatsoever seat is comfortable.

4 Likes

(post deleted by author)

1 Like

Saw a 450x with the belt cover too today. It was riding along aside me so i couldn’t take a picture.

2 Likes