Let the guessing games begin! “This new iteration is set to be the absolute pinnacle of refined performance. It will have best-in-class features that will redefine your riding experience.” What clues does this give you about the new 450 series (not the family scooter)?
Previous gens going obsolete , any doubts ?
If it is a new platform :
- Bigger wheels 14 inches similar to Aerox.
- Dual channel ABS
- Cruise control
- Real range of 200 in Eco and 100+ in warp mode. ( 5 KWH battery size? )
- 0 to 100 KMPH acceleration in under 10 seconds.
- Real Top speed of 120 KMPH so we can comfortably cruise at an average speed of 80-90 KMPH for 100 km.
- Priced under 3 lac on the road.
- transparent panels. maybe.
- Plus the features so far on the Ather 450X.
If it is based on the same platform: ( the Ultimate Ather 450X)
- Better Acceleration and performance (should beat the OLA S1 Pro in all metrics of performance Spec sheet performance example 0 to 40 in 3 seconds.)
- Top speed of 105 KMPH.
- More range in warp mode, please
- wider tyres, please ( writing from experience)
- Adjustable brake levers
- USD forks on the front ??
- some form of ABS ( single or dual )
- transparent panels.
- Priced under 2.5 lac on the road.
The Icing on the cake will be if All the EV2W OEMs use one common charging port and protocol to Fast charge their electric vehicles.
So far we have not seen any ARAI certification for any updated 450x model at all. If they were to make any hardware changes they need to get new model certified right? So all these speculation are doubt. Maybe U.I refresh and panels/decals cosmetic changes are expected.
transparent panels that are known,maybe a new motor close to 10kw,cruise control,new more powerful touch dashboard,keyless fob
450 as a platform has peaked at gen 3 i guess so we shouldn’t expect more from battery like range improvement
True. Design will be same, only those new panels and some stickers here and there. May get exclusive dashboard ui.
Off topic but reminds me of when Series 1 users had a special UI. Good days.
I don’t care bass make the service cost less and the clear panels cost affordable Baki sab theek ha
Smart Helmet connected futures added
A maxi scooter with longer wheelbase
So, we can expect 2 new products launch?
The family scooter, well Tarun himself has confirmed the design, but the other one looks like a refresh model of 450 with maybe cosmetic changes. Not that much under the hood might get changed.
It’s good they are sharing the roadmap well in advance. So people can wait if someone wants an updated version.
Ather learnt a lot from the mistakes from v4 launch.
Two of my colleagues who were about to do a booking this week, decided to wait few weeks to know what is there in the new models and decide which one to buy.
You are Bit Close !! Keep Guessing
I can tell but The NDA stops me from telling
@tarun will send a Notice to Home
I am willing to sign the NDA if I get invited
World’s first it seems
10 year anniversary edition maybe, clear panels, oled display, e-abs, wider tyres like 120 section, a proper cover for belt, bigger battery pack?
I don’t think they’ll ever put OLED on scooter display, considering it’ll heat up and maybe prematurely cause burn-in… especially with all the static UI elements
It’s the same but not the same it’s really good