Navigation Issue on Dashboard - Notification (Ather App)

This Ather App notification popped up for almost all Ather Owners.!

14 Likes

Yes I also got the same notification :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Yeah, every owner got it :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Yes,same issue

6 Likes

I have already raised a ticket. I am getting a white screen intermittently when the map is searching for the destination

5 Likes

@ Ather

we need information. whats this issue about? why is everyone suddenly facing navigation and signal issue? is something broken in the latest software update? is there a server-side issue?

7 Likes

devs working late in the night to fix it

3 Likes

Pinging continues… hope algorithms didn’t messed up in the new built

2 Likes

since the scooters don’t have any internet connection (as it seems because of no signal bars) i think they wouldn’t be able to push out updates over the air. we might have to line up at the SCs?

4 Likes

So manay challenges they have now :grin:

3 Likes

4 Likes

I am guessing a testing here from their end :rofl: it would be possible to change the network status as it’s just an image that changes according to some values :mask:

3 Likes

Still Google map is nothing propo

2 Likes

Not really. I don’t think the sim issue needs an update to the scooter to be fixed. It’s an issue at Ather’s end and/or the telecom operators end. It should be fixed from their side and once we get a signal the scooter should be able to download whatever OTA update will come next.

2 Likes

Any updates on this issue. I am facing the same for last two days. My scooter is only 10 days old and I am facing this kind of issues. Disgusting :expressionless::expressionless:

2 Likes

yes it could. or it could just be the connection strength to Ather servers, not mobile towers. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

hmmm maybe, but i feel it might be an issue in one of the small updates that Ather sends in the background which we don’t even know have been downloaded and installed. one of those updates probably messed up the network settings?

but since Maps went down first and then rest of the connection after it, it could very well be a server issue!

@abhishek.balaji can we get an official announcement or update on what’s up?

6 Likes

So I was using maps yesterday and it was working in a weird way like when I put a destination it shows a blue line showing the route and network also is fine but the whole map was a plain white screen with nothing around it but as I rode the blue line kept moving forward like normal which helped for the time being.

3 Likes

Anyone have info when it will be restored?

1 Like

restored for me. will check maps and update here later.

1 Like