Mobile App

Hi any one out there facing same issues in app @abhishek.balaji @Ather.team

1. It is tough to select the option right side to the burger menu to check the messages and notifictions.

2. In forum under any topic Once I select a link or article which takes me to another page or site I am unable to come back to the forum there is no back button as in navigating between topics. I have to kill the app and open again.

Please let me know if Iam operating wrong or else this has to be fixed for seamless operation of app.

5 Likes

Same here, I totally agree with you. If I try to view any videos or links from the forum, it opens through the Ather app and when i want to navigate back to forum, i don’t have any option to do so.

When the mobile back button is pressed on the forum while we are viewing a third party website or video it will only go to other tabs in the app and not the forum pages.

I will have to kill the app and reopen again. this has happened multiple times.

@abhishek.balaji lets us know if this issue exists with others too?

2 Likes

Thank you for listing this down. I too face the same issues and I hope this will fixed in the next update.

1 Like

Yes… The default back button on the phone doesn’t take us back to forum home page, it takes us back to the app. Not sure why that’s a thing, but it has discouraged me from using forum through the app.

3 Likes

Just finished reading this entire thread . Wayyy toooo excited for my 450X

6 Likes

I didn’t connect charger to my vehicle but today it showed CHARGING COMPLETED . please look into this issue @abhishek.balajiji

Please go ahead and raise a ticket via the Ather app. The forum isn’t usually monitored for issues unless something significant comes up.

Anyone is facing issues in the mobile app, ride statistics being not sync to app?

It’s happening from yesterday morning.

@abhishek.balaji Can the app show two athers which are linked to same email?

2 Likes

It syncs after about three to four hours.

Yep, you’ll have a dropdown in your settings page to select the vehicle you’d like to use.

4 Likes

Is this the case nowadays? I remember we used to get stats within the hour. Or am I wrong?

1 Like

I guess that’s due to Vodafone 2G.

2 Likes

Mine hasn’t synced since 31st Oct, coincidentally the day Vodafone shutdown 3G services.

Hmm seems to work fine for me, and I’m on Vodafone 2G too, maybe try a restart and ensure you’ve parked it where there’s network

It is true that it works with 2G too if the signal is good. However, for Map Navigation, it struggles to find a new place when the address is keyed in.

Another observation is ‘wake up state’ after shutdown, the first couple of rides does not synch with Ride Data.

1 Like

After restart it got sync.

@AnaghDeshpande yes it’s due to 2G as well.

9-Oct, evening I plugged for charge in Forum Neighborhood Mall and opened app to see the charging status. It was showing the vehicle riding status screen. I tapped on location icon and found the location was pinned near Mahadevpura which was my morning ride.

After charging I restarted the vehicle and was able to see the location updated and charging status screen.

Honestly, I am not surprised!. Vodafone has been horrible at both my home and office.

1 Like

There is a bug since the time the new update for the app came to support 450x where the app just doesn’t allow to login in , it will just load and load and also in the website of ather dashboard to see your order progress that also is just not loading Do fix this pls

@abhishek.balaji - one question - if i have 2 Athers, can i use one app for 2 Athers? one log-in for the app and do i get to select the vehicle in a dropdown may be?