Mobile App

I’ll report this to the team to check. Once you enter credentials and it shows the log in page, have you tried hitting log in again or refreshing the page?

Tried thrice to login even tried to refresh. But it keeps coming back to the log in page. Same username and password through chrome works fine. From app it does not.

3 Likes

@abhishek.balaji I am not able to send the location from my mobile app to the scooter as nothing is responding. Tried logging out and logging in to the app but no go and tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app then also no go. I am facing this issue almost since lockdown.

2 Likes

Same here. No update from 2 months

@abhishek.balaji i think u had told about ather app update coming soon. But we did not get it yet.

Version 3.3.0 is the latest one we released a week back. https://forum.atherenergy.com/t/over-the-air-updates/943/19

Have you checked for updates on the Play Store/App Store?

Yes I did just now as well. It has not yet been released in play store. Could you please check once with your team?

It has definitely been released. Can you report your Android version number, your phone model etc?

@abhishek.balaji me to not received the ather app update of 3.3.0 where as i am not able to send the location to the scooter.

@abhishek.balaji version 3.3.0 is not showing in mine also this is the screen shot from play store.

same here also didnt get the update on samsung note 10.

@abhishek.balaji latest version is released for iphone user. Not yet for Android. Please check and let us know

1 Like

Hey folks,

Thanks for reporting this. I’ve confirmed with the team that the update has been published from our side to the Google Play Store, but it’s still pending review. Google has also posted a note about review times being longer due to the impact of COVID-19. The app update should be available to download soon.

https://support.google.com/googleplay/android-developer/answer/6334282?hl=en

2 Likes

I am also not received any update. My statistics also not updating from 3 days

Hey @harshapalimaru @sharjilmohidden28 @mmmharsha @nithin0394 @karthiknmitra

Looks like the Ather App is updated on the Play Store. Can you try updating? It should fix the navigation push related issues.

Yes I did update and it is working now.

@abhishek.balaji yes i did update the app and now

i am able to send location from ather app to the scooter but in scooter i am not getting pop up to accept the location i am getting below error ss attached. Tried to log off from app and log in again and restarted the scooter also but no go.

The pop up should come in the maps screen, can you switch to the maps screen and see. if it works?

@abhishek.balaji yes it’s working in map screen… Thank you :blush: