Mobile App

I start from Home with 80-83% charge.

Home to Office to Home is ~24 Kms.

So it’s ~25 Kms/day includes few drives to nearby shops, I reach home at 50% charge status. And I can drive for another day without worries.

But, still I plug it for 80%. Because of unplanned commute plans will suddenly peep in.

1 Like

Thank you for the response. Happy and safe riding.

Changing location is no probem… When I was in Dubai last year, I pranked my brother by sending random locations… So… VPN will not affect.

your problem is with the app… not the phone, not the network

1 Like

Mine is The Nimbus450

Is there any option in the app whixh shows daily travel history like a mapwith routes? It would be very useful like a tracking device .like maybe this

Hi guys, I had the 450 on order before I had pre booked the 450x. But I think it’s about 2 months since I prebooked the 450x but it doesn’t show the preorder details on the ather app like how the 450 showed the pre order details.

The 450x preorders do not show in the app. Only 450 pre-orders show up there,

If you like this feature please Like

5 Likes

Clicking Vehicle manual in Ather app results in a webpage with error.

I don’t see the logo in Ather forum page:

Also tried refreshing webpage and restarting chrome, still it persists…

Thanks for reporting this!

1 Like

My ride in the evening on 12th May is not showing up in the Ride Statistics page.

Even many of ours ride details not showing too

There is a bug in the mobile app - > open forum option. When you select open forum it opens the login page. When you give username and password instead of authenticating the user and going back to the forum it opens back the login page asking for username and password again.

2 Likes

I’ll report this to the team to check. Once you enter credentials and it shows the log in page, have you tried hitting log in again or refreshing the page?

Tried thrice to login even tried to refresh. But it keeps coming back to the log in page. Same username and password through chrome works fine. From app it does not.

3 Likes

@abhishek.balaji I am not able to send the location from my mobile app to the scooter as nothing is responding. Tried logging out and logging in to the app but no go and tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app then also no go. I am facing this issue almost since lockdown.

2 Likes

Same here. No update from 2 months

@abhishek.balaji i think u had told about ather app update coming soon. But we did not get it yet.

Version 3.3.0 is the latest one we released a week back. https://forum.atherenergy.com/t/over-the-air-updates/943/19

Have you checked for updates on the Play Store/App Store?