Mobile App

Haha yes, get used to it! You’ll have at least one person per day on an average asking you about the bike :smiley:

On that note, if I remember correctly, the Ather Team had created ‘quick response’ cards and given them out during one of the Open Houses. @abhishek.balaji do you still have the soft copy of those? :wink:

Please share to me as well.

Unfortunately, I don’t have one myself. I just saw them at the conclusion of one of the events, and that’s why I’m hoping someone from the Ather Team can share some photos. They are handy to give away to people who ask questions about Ather on the road… :slight_smile:

1 Like

We’ll make them available again soon :smiley:

1 Like

Is there a possibility to push WhatsApp locations shared on to the vehicle? Since so many people rely on shared locations to commute these days, it would be very handy if this feature is possible!

1 Like

Yep! This has been submitted as a feature request already and is being evaluated: https://forum.atherenergy.com/t/share-google-maps-link-to-ather-app/4086/12

For now though, here is the post that has the pic of the cards.

https://forum.atherenergy.com/t/bangalore-owners-meet-december-2019/4307/12

Cannot access the link as it is in a closed group. Take a screenshot and paste it here…

Ah! Sorry about that. I believe it was a group for those who had registered for that Open Office. Nevertheless, here you go; with all credits to the original poster.

1 Like

Why not the 450 displayed in the home screen of the app rotate 360 to have complete view of the back as well?

1. Only owners have access to Ather app
  2. They get to see all sides of the Ather in real life.

Would be helpful if app was accessible to pre bookers and we could swipe the scooter around till we get it really.

1 Like

True. Just a fancy stuff. And at the top we have my 450.if ather allow us to set a name to what ever we want to it would be great. Is it not?

1 Like

That is correct! White Lily, peace rover, so many names in the forum already!

2 Likes

Yeah. I have named it buggy. The one that is there in pubg.

2 Likes

Yes, @Ather.Team should allow us to edit the My 450 to desired name. I would definitely change it to Peace Rover :green_heart:

1 Like

Oh, my “White Lily”…please.

1 Like

I’m in for this too. I’ll name my ather once the collector’s edition design is out.

Can we have a “Stop Charging” option in the app? This will help when the scooter is in the basement and the owner is in the higher floors and there is no switch control available for him/her.

1 Like

And setup to stop charging at a set %% in the app

No, not yet. But might get in future updates.