Mobile App

The App has been down for most part of the 3 days that I have had the bike :pensive:

It’s back up. Try a log out\log in or reinstall it it was stuck on the loading screen.

Abhishek,

Tried logout and login but same issue. uninstalled the app and reinstalled the app as well but no luck.

Its working fine now :grinning:

It does work but suddenly I saw the App saying charging and charger was not plugged in. Then I switched on the bike and it showed “Authentication error, contact Ather Support”. It seems all fine now though (fixed itself on its own) :thinking:

Anyone face long loading screen on the Ather mobile app.

Not sure why it keeps showing the loading screen even if I close and reopen

If you are using a VPN, log out of it, it will load. If that doesn’t solve the issue then the standard log out log in or reinstall should work.

I have done all the steps suggested above. I’m not using a VPN and I’m not connected to WiFi either :pensive: it opens usually 2-3 times in a day if its my luck.

Will try sending the logs to Ather team.

Same issue with me on Android and iPhone both.

2 Likes

@Ather.Team please go to Google Play Console > Select Ather app > User feedback > Review analysis and sort the reviews with 1 star and read all.

So many recent reports of login and loading issue.

I have seen one such review, there is no way to report from the app?(Unable to check because it’s not moving forward) If that’s true, I doubt how you guys get logs, find and fix the issues? Just like the snap of Thanos! :thinking:

Please ask your development team to increase instances on the app performance modules of the Ather App.

I shared my review also, all the best in case if you guys are willing to fix the most common issue.

Meanwhile I’ll directly check the details on flight dashboard :expressionless:

2 Likes

I have had no such problems in the recent past. I use an iPhone and an android. Do you use custom roms or anything? I used to have such issues when I was switching between roms. If you’re using a stock rom send the logs to the dev.

Mine is stock android (Nokia). No custom roms.

I face the loading screen 9/10 attempts.

Luckily got a chance to pass through the loading screen 2 to 3 times today😅. Sent the logs now let’s see.

How long it takes to sync the ride stats on the Ather app.

Do you have better network connectivity with Vodafone? I guess because of that these problems are circling around.

Do you mean my rover connectivity?

In the flight I haven’t check about the coverage. Is it because of the flight don’t have better coverage?

In my phone though I have Airtel.

I guess the data that we see gets updated in the cloud from the 450 and then gets synced to the app. So only if 450 updates data now and then we will be able to see the info in the app.

Yeah I meant the connectivity in the 450

In the above case, the data should sync with the app when it’s available.

Since the app shows last sync status on the top left corner. It should not be blocking the customer with a loading screen while opening the app.

To be simple: At least the app should open with the last sync data.

Are you enrolled in beta testing for the ather app on the Play Store? You might want to opt out. That could also be posing a problem. If very rarely had issues with logging in.

1 Like

Nope, just checked, I’ve not joined beta. I have wrote to support in detail, I’ll wait for the reply.

Also, fortunately today I could able to pass through the loading screen with 4/10 attempts :sweat_smile: hope it will increase like the predicted range.