Mobile App

@Shreyas Kannan sir had raised this during the owners meet. Tagging you so some one from customer support can assist him.

We had some issue during that week and a some owners did not see the ride stats for I while.
I remember him raising this issue, but I had assumed he’d get it after the fix.

@kannanmv1950 Sir, I will request the team to reach out to you and get this resolved at the earliest.

Regards,
Shreyas

Last week , Mr.Chandrasekar of tech team visited my house to check on certain technical issues I had on my vehicle .He had checked the vehicle and clarified my doubts on the issues I faced. I was told by customer support to show him issue related to app not getting updated. Mr.Chandrasekar had taken screen shot of display and informed that he will pass on the issue to software team handling app. I have not got update subsequently till date. I have also suggested him to inform software team to introdulce alert incase of belt slackness , brake related issues (like brake fluid leakage…).Thanks.M V Kannan

Now my ride status is getting updated in ather apps with my new mobile V15 Pro VIVO. This is for inf.M V Kannan

2 Likes

@Shreyas Not sure if this is already discussed and backlogged.

Once I travel from Work to Home, immediately I shut down using the option in Dashboard.
Have noticed, that particular Ride Stats is not even shown up in the app (Ride History). This has happened multiple times and still happening.

Even after EV is started, its still missing in the Ride History.
Kindly confirm, if its happening for all or just me.

Thanks
Raghu

It is known issue which will be fixed probably in the next update. First, The ride statistics will not reflect in the app immediately and second, when the vehicle is rebooted, the immediate previous trip will not be reflected. Since you are shutting down (and rebooting later), the ride statistics is not getting reflected in the app. If you want the ride statistics to appear in the app, you have to shut down after the sync is complete.

More details are in This Post about the update, from where I’ve quoted the relevant part.

• The trip may not immediately reflect on the app once you’ve ended it as it’ll take a while for the dashboard-app sync to happen depending on network availability.
  • Apprising you about a known issue, which will be fixed eventually. If a user happens to re-boot the vehicle in the middle of a trip, that specific trip will not appear in the Ride Statistics section.
1 Like

Perfect… its noted and Team is aware of it. Thanks Hemanth!

What does the alert page do on the app? I’ve never seen may notifications there?

may be
only if something wrong with vehicle it might show error

And it has disappeared successfully😅

2 Likes

I don’t see an update available for iOS yet

In Android only people in the “beta tester” list of the app get this update. I don’t know much about apple app store, but check if such thing is there and if you want, add yourself to that list

Can’t figure out how to set the navigation shortcut!.

1 Like

I haven’t received the update yet…but did you try adding the shortcut as descibed in this video shared by @Shreyas ?

1 Like

Yes. But that video is only talking about setting favourite. Not shortcut

Update has given only to users who opted beta tester option on playstore. If you navigate Ather app bottom. You see this option.

1 Like

The only feature I can see to add favourite location from App, They should also add option to give custom labels.

I would like to request feature to remotely turn on indicator from app to identify my scooter in parking.

3 Likes

image That feature will be accessible through mobile app.

Already got the Beta version. Don’t see an option to add it yet