Meet the Owners

What’s common between an Executive Chef, a ceramic artist and a very popular photographer?

They all love their Athers and are very passionate about what they do.

Here are the stories of @sabharwal.abhay @priya.sundaravalli and @auditya.v!

19 Likes

Audi sir!! :slight_smile: :zap::100: @auditya.v . I still have the screenshot of my comment on Ather’s IG tagging him asking to shoot once he gets his Series 1( I was going to write S1 :p) and other photos aiming to shoot something similar but he’s just too good. The second source that led me to Ather!! Congratulations @sabharwal.abhay and @priya.sundaravalli too!

4 Likes

For a sec I thought That is @hemanth.anand in the first video, then seeing the name I was like Oh, BTW Looks like nice reviews are up, Any chance it gets shown during the matches?

5 Likes

“In my war against pollution, my Ather is probably the most potent weapon I have.”

Get a sneak peek into the life of Vipin Kumar, pharmacist and paramedic from delhi, as he highlights the life saving benefits of the Ather 450X in our fourth episode of #MeetTheOwners

9 Likes

Not dramatic. Subtle. Very nicely done.

3 Likes

Very nice video ! True Ather is a flying machine

2 Likes

Another beautiful video. Marketing and creative team truly :zap::100:. And it would be so fun to be a part of such shoots not just for media guys but regular people too!

2 Likes