Meet the Ather 450 Apex | Refined Performance 10 Years in the Making

2800, stock is yet to arrive, here in Chennai. also needs 2 brackets. screws need to be purchased separately, Saree guard - 1200 stock is available and is backwards compatible.

1 Like

2800? Is that with the swing arm? I thought it would cost an arm and a leg but it isn’t too much.

It’s less expensive than the overpriced Seat upgrade, which my back has been wanting! 3288/- just for a seat seems a ripoff

2 Likes

Well the product costs 1 kidney. So parts are equally going to cost other body parts.

3 Likes

Hehe, That’s Why I have a Plan for that :hugs:

But I can’t tell it Publicly, Those Who wanna know Kindly DM :vulcan_salute:t2:

2 Likes

New badge 450s itself coming with new belt cover, my 450s which is delivered on 15th march have this

Add images

4 Likes

Congratulations on your new Ather Apex!!

Which insurance did you choose for your Apex. I want to go with HDFC Ergo 5 year comprehensive with zero depreciation. Please let me know how to do this, instead of taking the showroom offered insurance.

2 Likes

make sure you get own damage and electrical accessory insurance else just choose any bank insurance you find cheap,HDFC Ergo is good too i have own damage from it and 3rd party liability from ICICI which Ather EC did

2 Likes

So you got two separate insurances? I guess HDFC Ergo offers 5 years 3rd party and 5years own damage with zero depreciation in one policy.

What’s accessories insurance?

1 Like

Check if HDFC ergo has Cashless insurance? You only need VIN no and motor No to get new insurance issued to your Apex.

2 Likes

Hi I am from Tamil Nadu Madurai I would be doing a PDI for my 450 apex tomorrow evening what all should I look out for

2 Likes

*Check for Scratches or Panel Damages

*Break Checks

*Accessories Verification

*Check Your Charger Once, Anyhow You will have Warranty. For Better Experience Check it Once.

Other than that, Nothing - Vehicle will be Good :purple_heart:

3 Likes

Thanks. With regard to accessories I would like to know if the frunk is useful

2 Likes

Do not expect big in Ather Apex for healthy updates, nd you will get decievd yourself. They simply make tranparent side panel. Remains the same as Gen 3.

1 Like

Yes it is easy to carry things for your errands ,groceries ,mobile ,beer bottles if you arent sober

4 Likes

Personally I suggest not to Buy :face_with_peeking_eye:

You may buy a Nice Bag from American Tourister or 2x the Price You can buy Mokobara Bags :v:t2:

If You ride inside City a lot and Wear Half Face Helmet It will be Helpful to Carry a Water Bottle and Can drink whenever you want

Good for Carrying Groceries

Yeah Like,

Manas said, Can Carry Some Bottles :wink::ocean:

3 Likes

The dealer told me the 450 apex does not get the 2 in 1 charger rather gets the older one is it true?

2 Likes

no, Apex will get the newest Ather DUO charger. I would suggest not to make payment unless confirmed in written. till that Shoot a Mail to customercare@atherenergy.com

2 Likes

got confirmation via WhatsApp and sent an email to the above address and a few people :wink:

3 Likes

Nope. I am upset now cos I was shown the duo charger in the EC but now the sales rep is saying I would be given the older one. Makes no sense to NOT provide the newer one for the newest scooter!

4 Likes

They are making apex owners take old stocks?

3 Likes