Today I attended Matter Energy’s launch event
- 10.5 kw peak power
- AC PMSM motor.
- 5-kw lithium-ion battery, 21700
- 4-speed manual transmission
- All heart of the machine is liquid-cooled.
- 1kw on-board charger supports fast charging
- CCS2 port.
- Dual channel ABS.
- Built on a dual-cradle frame.
- Real-world 120 to 150km range mostly IDC
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Calls with auto-reply with riding status
- music control
- Powered by Android
- 3GB ram
- Geo fencing
- Keyless entry
- Tow/theft detection.
- Realtime location
- Ride data
- Geek ride data, with lean angle torque power for an entire ride
- Regenerative braking
- 9-axis sensor, for crash detection and others
- 4G LTE
Absolutely stunning design
- It kind of looks like a hornet
- Body-integrated turn light in front
- Small storage area replacing the traditional fuel port.
- Sleek tail design
- Totally weighs around 150 to 160ks
- With centre stand
- Could do 0 to 60 under the 3-sec top speed of 100 to 140
- Chain driven.
Its sound is unique due to the 4-speed manual transmission gear sound. Mechanical parts are not machined properly so the sound is quite annoying or funny but the production version will sound better.