Massive outage of chargers

Has anyone noticed this but there is a massive outage of chargers. Almost 90% of them are in under maintenance. The one which are available are vida chargers.

7 Likes

Most Probably Maintenance or Network Down. I heard Jio network Down maybe Consequence of that

3 Likes

Looks ok in north side in Delhi ncr and nearby cities

3 Likes

Same in pune My bikes e sim is also not working since the past 3 hours

3 Likes

Same here bro

2 Likes

Same here in nagpur Maharashtra most of the chargers are not working… similarly Vida chargers are out of service as well

2 Likes

Just read this and have no idea if it is the same here in Mumbai. Will just check and write back.

Here in Mumbai it is fine. Just switched mine on and google maps worked etc.

Edited to add: thought you guys meant home charging … and the network therein.

1 Like

@Sukhdeep the Ather chargers are they solar paneled or how are they charged ?

1 Like

No… there are no solar panels

1 Like

So then is it Adani or Tata or how does it get charged ?

Like is there a default electricity provider for Ather pan Indian ?

1 Like

This is really very difficult if internet is not working. specially the Maps

2 Likes

Same here, my roomate’s Ather 450x is not getting any network coverage nor the maps/navigation working since yesterday.

Something really messed up.

2 Likes

any update from Ather Team?

2 Likes

Heyy guys the same is happening with me too… My bike lost the E-sim signal 15hrs ago and still the signal hasn’t come. No connected features are working after that.

1 Like

Actually for me App is not Syncing But Push Location worked Fine this Morning and Vehicle Dashboard worked Fine

So everyone is facing the signal issue then?

4 Likes

Ather scooter network disconnected for 12+ hours, with location not updating and ride data not syncing with the app.

Ather app malfunctioning:

Most charging stations listed as temporarily closed

Trip planner not displaying routes with charging stations

App unable to connect to the scooter entirely

3 Likes

Hey folks!

Some of you might be facing issues with connectivity on your scooter. We’ve escalated this issue with our service provider and are working on priority to fix it.

15 Likes

I have got the notification in Ather app for the same …can you share some details about this issue and also when will we get the updates for newer atherstack

2 Likes

3 Likes