Ludicrous mode

They have no option other than fast tracking… Coz 2023 is deadline

By that time Ather Energy would have launched a super bike :wink:

1 Like

Ludicrous mode is a must have !!

Even if the range is just 30 to 40 Kms, that wheel spin start, instant burst of power at the wrist will be a wonderful feature !!!

4 Likes

I just realised that the power in sports mode is not as punchy. Anyone else noticed this?

I tried hard revving and the vehicle isn’t throwing me back like it used to. I mean, it is. Just…not so much. And this is even after a service done recently, so it’s probably not because the vehicle needs tuning.

I assume Ather has reduced the power in Sport mode through one of the last OTAs for better range?

4 Likes

I’ve noticed this too. I just thought maybe I’ve gotten used to the power now. When we first got it it was new. Now maybe it’s just normal.
But idk how to quantify it so I was on the fence about bringing it up.
But I believe someone did bring it up and ather did say that nothing has changed in sports mode with the new update. I thought we could bring it up in this weekend’s meet.
PS- I’m secretly hoping this is a set up for a ludicrous mode that can be enabled only a few times a day or something.

3 Likes

Exactly, i am experiencing this too. When i went to test ride with 3 of my friends, the vehicle threw us back, considering both were heavy persons(65+) .
I met the same friends like last week and obviously they did try the scooter, they did not see that punch anymore. To my shock, they even mentioned that. I thought I was feeling this because i have gotten used to it or something.
The roll on acceleration is still there, but from stand still, there is some difference !

5 Likes

Even I am experiencing the same lag…
I couldn’t beat an activa125 last week…:thinking::anguished::frowning:

2 Likes

I felt that too. I don’t feel the same accelaration that I felt during the test rides than what I have in my own vehicle.

2 Likes

Probably ather is about release a new mode which is better than the sports mode hence the perfomance of sports mode has been reduced

2 Likes

@Ather.Team @abhishek.balaji
Could we get a reply on this?-
A few of us owners ( after talking to a few today at the meet) feel like the initial punch of the sports mode seems to have come down a bit.
It’s very hard to quantify exactly how much it’s dropped. Could you guys look into it? If you haven’t. And do tell us if you’ve made any changes to the power delivery in the sports mode, because I think a lot of us felt it only after this ECO mode update.
Please do give us an answer. Forgot to bring it up at the meet today.

3 Likes

There haven’t been any changes in the modes in the last OTA, so you shouldn’t experience any drop in the performance. If you still see it as an issue, you can raise a service request to get it checked.

1 Like