Kill switch controlled "Always on headlight"

Hello ather. Is there any possibilities to control headlight with kill switch. If kill switch is ON. = headlight ON If kill switch is OFF= headlight OFF.

Why do u want headlight on and off with kill switch like u can directly turn off the key to turn off the headlight

Becoz in traffic signal…I don’t want to waste my less or negligible power. At the same time by turning on & off key is not s good idea.

It doesn’t use that much power for the headlight and u are struggling to save the power, don’t worry the headlight will not use that much power

Yes , I tried with 0km 0% still bike dash board was working only motor will not able to get on … Hence light, horn indicator… Is not affected to range or any battery %

Always ON headlights doesn’t make any sense, when you got DRLs !

It’s mandatory to keep headlight on under government rules.

Same applies to 4wheelers, DRL is for the always on purpose. I guess headlights are not mandatory

In 2 wheelers its mandatory