iOS app issue

Today update my Ather app for iPhone. Since then unable to open app as it keeps crashing. Anyone facing same issues?

6 Likes

No sir I am not facing the same issue with my IOS app of Ather, maybe you should uninstall it and wait for a day or two and again install it! If the issue persist you can mail Ather energy about the issue.

Safe ride ahead!

5 Likes

I am also facing the same issue

2 Likes

Yes I did that and now it’s working fine. Thank you

4 Likes

Yes. Removing the app and re-installing the same from App Store has fixed the issue. Also, able to add the “Smart Eco” feature.

2 Likes

Yes, just deleted it and installed again, worked well

1 Like

After the E-mail from Ather regarding smart eco, in my I phone I am unable to use the App & in vehicle dash board it is showing the new OTA is updated but unable to see the smart eco mode in vehicle dash board.

1 Like

Thanks now it is working fine

1 Like

So I faced the same issue. I just re installed the app. Worked perfecto. Tried the Ather smart eco mode… it’s good but i suppose it isn’t for me coz I drive on the ride mode… apparently this is good if you give it to someone and set the smart eco mode, they’ll be in a set speed and that will keep your Ather and them safe :slight_smile:

1 Like

Had the same issue, removed and reinstalled the app and it started working

1 Like

I am facing the iOS app issue since long & I have update all the recent updates. Still app in my mobile is not UI compatible. Its a 1st Generation iPhone SE. For reference you can check the video attached

Video Link

4 Likes

Hello , I don’t get any notification for Ather in my iphone.

Like charging notification etc.

so how to resolve it?

3 Likes

Ensure that you have turned it on via the app and given all permissions

1 Like

Already given all permission

1 Like

Kindly check in notification these options are turned on for you or not

1 Like

Uninstall the app and install again

1 Like

In the Ather app for iOS, check out Settings → Notifications. There are 3 sliders - All Notifications, Charging Alerts & Navigation Prompts.

Though this topic is related to IOS app issue, i am highlighting issue related to android app. i have raised a ticket as well for the same but i am not getting expected response for the same. I have disabled notification access for the app(not the notification permission, but the permission to access notification panel which is perhaps used to show any new message or call while driving on the scooter dashboard) as i don’t want to use that feature. Post disabling the access the app browsing behavior is very inconvenient and with every action, i am getting re-directed to the mobile setting page to allow notification access to the app. This is very annoying and not at all user friendly, also this access should not be mandatory as well for the functioning of app. @abhishek.balaji requesting you to please look into this issue. the ticket id for the issue is FD204424. In the mail chain i have also added the recording which clearly shows the issue.

1 Like

So there is virtually no response to this, when app usability becomes pathetic if i don’t give notification access to the app. I was hoping for a quicker resolution to this, but there has been no response at all. Can someone from technical team look into this?