Introducing the Ather Ride Log

Dear @abhishek.balaji, I have took my Flight 2969 delivered on 28th of August 2020 and have ridden 3558 kilometers so far. But i have not got ride logs till now, also requested Customer Support Team to send the Ride log by Call & Email. Can you please check this for me & help out.

September and October ride logs haven’t been received by anybody. You’ve just coincidentally purchased at that time. They are working on setting aome background processes right.

1 Like

Wrong info. Many people have received and many have yet to receive e-mails for August and September. October month no one have received it yet

2 Likes

Yes. You are right. Iam one among who haven’t received Aug and Sep ride log. Also I haven’t receive mail for Q3 reimbursement, but the money has transferred into my account.

Placed lot many requests to CC through mail and calls. Didnt resolved yet.

1 Like

Still I haven’t got any update from Ather team, it’s been more than 12 days. If I call to CC they will that I will receive the details within 24 to 48 hours. But it’s more than 168 hours after my last call. I don’t understand what’s going on internally.

1 Like

Hi @abhishek.balaji

I have not received the Ride logs of October and November month still. Many owners are not received October ride logs mail itself, any reason for delay in sending the reports as scheduled before 15th of every month??? This delay/missing of report is repeated as last Aug/Sep logs delay. Kindly looks into this and take necessary action please

1 Like

Same here, I have mailed several times regarding the ride log but there is no update.

I think probably the person generating and sending mail is having a personal issue or he/she resigned from the job. hopefully, Ather will appoint someone new and we can get it regularly.

That doesn’t seem like the right experience, will check on why this happened and get it resent.

Just in case if someone wondering that if I have raised this request or not.

Hello, Thanks for reaching out! One of our team members will reply to your email within 24 hours. The reference number for this thread for future reference is 96698 Thanks, Team Ather

Haven’t received ride logs for August, September, October, November. And reimbursement no. Of units mail for last quarter ending September. I have called and sent mails to CC. No update till now. Raised complaint in October. Please have a check

Thanks for response, received my October ride log mail yesterday. Awaiting for november ride log now

Leave alone the monthly log…ride statistics of the recent rides aren’t landing on the app on the phone. The last one I got was that of 2nd December and I got that after 12 hours. Please look into it.

1 Like

Received October ride log just now. But August, September are still pending and i think November log is yet to be sent to all

Hey @abhishek.balaji,

I am part of EV Charging Infra team in BESCOM and also own Ather450. I recommend including the “Savings from conventional fuel” in the ride log.

Considering the average petrol cost in that month and average mileage of 40km in the city, this data can be displayed in the log.

This will also encourage the users to increase their usage, which will give better Return on Investment. And well Ather Energy still has the ‘data’ :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

9 Likes

Hi @abhishek.balaji

Can we expect the November ride log mail within this month for all Atherians soon??

When is the Usage log of December expected @abhishek.balaji? If we receive the monthly logs regularly in the first week of the subsequent month, it’ll be nice. Otherwise we kind of lose it’s relevance I feel.

6 Likes

@abhishek.balaji our December month Ride logs report Mail and Last quarter Reimbursement is still pending. Can we expect in next week.??

November and December ride logs have not reached me. Any update on this? Have reported this through app as well.

Hi, I have more than one ather , I receive the ride log and I am not able to associate it with the vehicle. I suggest adding the vehicle registration to the ride log report.

thanks and regards Mohamed Saalim

4 Likes