Introducing Series 1 - the Ather 450X Collector's edition

What do you mean?

Hey,

Your post was flagged by another community member. When a post is flagged, moderators get a notification about the flag, and until they resolve it, it’s temporarily hidden. I’ve restored your post since it was not a valid flag, and the forum is definitely open for everyone’s views and opinions. I’m an Ather Owner as well, and everyone at Ather values the feedback and opinions shared here, so we’ll never hide posts cos they are critical of Ather.

11 Likes

I am not sure any other brand can do this :sunglasses:.

2 Likes

Finally I have the badge…phew… The Ather Dot home charging source can be pulled from a home 16A socket/line instead of meter ? Because I don’t think my building management will allow pulling from meter, lot of issues in Kolkata :frowning:

3 Likes

Yes it can be pulled from a 16a socket and it will work fine.

1 Like

Agreed :100: sir

Using the same analogy and this :point_down:t2: statement by Ather Team

Am I allowed to expect payment window to be opened before 31st October at 23:59:59 IST for BLR, CHN, HYD, PUN guys without being disappointed?

If yes,

We are back into span of 2-3 weeks timeline.

To add to this people who are thinking to go with loan/lease don’t actually know if their application would be approved or not. I’m not a expert in the loan/lease game but AFAIK it may be rejected in some scenarios and it is subject to verification which will takes time.

Feel free to correct me if I’m wrong :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Yeah, loans might not get easily approved in covid times… especially for the ones who utilised moratorium for their existing loans.

2 Likes

True about the loan and I explained the same in my last reply.

So we are not expecting some thing special or magical. While supporting Ather we also asking to anounce the different options for loan/lease at earliest so that people can get ready. Now the thing is that vehicle is anounced in Jan. If Ather the manufacturer took time of more than 9months and expecting some more patience from customers. Then definitely customers also expect some time from them. More over I may differ that some one can wait till the options are reveiled. I just want to highlightvthat they waited since Jan that is 9months so it is fair for them to want the vehicle once they start delivery. I only ask the Ather team to speed up things. We all support them for what they are doing in EV market and how they are trying to take all the customer feedback what kind it maybe and being open. The only minus is quick and clear communication.

3 Likes

Lease may be option and financers are dying to provide loan!

@abhishek.balaji The problem is, we preordered customers waited too much days for 450x and again you are extending the timeframe for communicating the clear information on finance options, on the road price, delivering the accessories.

Actually i have planned to buy ather 450x on loan finance option with performance tyres and tpms. But I’m stuck now.

Please update the main webpage with complete information as earlier. It will help non-forum pre-ordered customers as well.

5 Likes

Hi @abhishek.balaji

What about this point.

I mean can I go with bank of choice other than what you may offer. If they provide loan because may be the given options may have different approach of aproval and if I get loan option from some other bank how does it work.

1 Like

It is possible and quite a few 450 owners have done that. You will need to follow up with Ather for documentation as it’s not a seamless tie-up like they have with Hero Fincorp.

1 Like

Noted and thank you for clarification. Will keep that option too handy just incase

Oh really? I did not know it was possible. Because, I often found the corporate auto offers to be competitive than Hero…

@abhishek.balaji2 my profile dashboard still says Ather 450X and not “Eligible for Series 1”. Find below my details…

Ather 450X
  • ORDER ID25648
  • ORDER DATE14th Jan 2020
  • ORDER STATUSPre-order done
1 Like

Nicely replied. Ather team was not able to commit, even the date by when Ather 450x with full option will be available for test ride. No reply from Abhishek for my queries even though it was asked by many people. As somebody told, I’m ready to wait till next year. I’m clear that I will buy the vehicle only after everything is clearly communicated to us and all normal & optional accessories are available. Also we can’t make money in a month and spend in a hurry. I understand the situation of Ather also. They are trying their best to meet the delivery timelines even in this difficult situation. But what I suggest is to extend delivery timeline atleast till everything is clear (no need of making the vehicle available either).

2 Likes

@abhishek.balaji Will there be a difference in pricing for collector’s edition and 450x?

No bro there won’t be any price changes.

1 Like

No.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Collector’s edition Unveil