Introducing our revamped product offerings | The Ather 450X and Pro Pack

As confirmed by Abhishek, no changes for existing owners

5 Likes

No they don’t, they only get 3 months of pro connect from the date of purchase.

3 Likes

Kindly read the announcement made above.

5 Likes

Rutika is correct. I bought the 450x on 30th Jan. My plan expires at the end of this month.

This is for the new 450x owners who purchase the pro pack with the scooter.

8 Likes

He did not tell that the existing customer also get pro connect for 3 years from the date of purchase.

6 Likes

Please check the screenshot. Your service subscription is expiring if I am not mistaken. The announcement states Connect subscription.

3 Likes

That will be applicable only on new purchases.

4 Likes

My bad. It’s the service subscription that’s expiring this month. The pro will expire in June 2023.

3 Likes

the additionally purchased charger is ‘faster’ than the standard (free) one.

the faster speed is same as the default speed on the charger which old users got. this means the new free charger has worse speeds than old default one, cost cutting i believe

3 Likes

So public charging will always be free for the existing customer or will there be another subscription plan for us?

3 Likes

I suppose the expiration date is related to the offer of getting a Rs. 500 discount on service plans when you make a purchase.

2 Likes

Okay, but the specs sheet says otherwise. Even regular one has the same charging times.

5 Likes

That was for the service plan. The pro connect expires in June 2023

3 Likes

Hi @abhishek.balaji, this not relevant here but view specifications produces an error page:

1 Like

Hardware is same on both, just like it was with 450plus

3 Likes

Working fine on PC, but facing same issue on Mobile.

2 Likes

So basically Ather is providing choice to upgrade 450+ to 450X But not not for existing customers

What a shame

Making old user fool by calling old 450+ as new 450X and old 450X to new 450X PROPACK

7 Likes

Why you can’t provide the same optional pro prack to existing 450+ customers ???

Any explanation :thinking::thinking:

8 Likes

Yes hardware is the same. But the charging speed mentioned for both the models is the same as well. Either way someone has goofed up while updating the spec sheet if the charging time of non pro version is more than currently mentioned

3 Likes

So people will upgrade in the future. From business POV, it will never make sense to provide upgrade options

6 Likes