Insurance? Stay Alert, Double Check before Availing 😵‍💫

Did You guys Observe as within Insurance till Gen 2.

Electric Accessories were Covered within Insurance, Where Charger Issues can be claimed.

Post these Refunds the Companies became Smart and Removed it. Spoke to ICICI Manager and He said that Now Charger is 3rd Party Figment. So It won’t be Covered which I told Absolutely BS.

Took Second Insurance Cancelling First One.

So Double Check your Insurance Copy as this Happened, When I Renewed with Ather EC itself :zap:

Thanks for Supporting on the Discussion and Clarifying My Doubts Regarding this Mr. @sandeep6513 from Hyderabad Community :green_heart:

Doesn’t chargers have 3 years warranty in itself?

Warrenty will not be Covered If Charger is Physically damaged

Does Comprehensive insurance (Own Damage + Third Party) without any add on cover Rat Bite??

Usually yes as I claimed but few say there needs to be a addon.

I’m experiencing a serious problem with my Ather charger. Has anyone else encountered a similar issue? My Ather charger, along with some home appliances, was damaged by lightning. I contacted the service center (Kannur Kerala), assuming it would be covered under warranty. However, they claimed the damage was due to rat bites on charger, thus voiding the warranty. They also stated that the charger isn’t covered by insurance. Consequently, they’re insisting I purchase a new one.

The core issue is that a replacement charger only comes with a one-year warranty and isn’t covered by insurance either. This raises the question: if the same lightning damage occurs again, am I expected to spend ₹14,000 annually on a new charger?.

If anyone interested to raise voice against these injustice please reply in this thread

the outer cables are replaceable, force them to replace the cable, cost around 1400. it’s just a tactic to make more sales.

I tried my best. they are not willing to fix this. My next move is to approach consumer court. let see how it goes.

To be frank lightening isn’t covered in insurance as it’s natural event. But you can force.

If you paid and got refund for charger then manual coverage is needed.

If you haven’t paid anything for charger then it’s default covered under the plan as per government norms.

Here, you need to pressure insurance folks as warranty won’t cover it.

If He is okay, Then He may request the RP to Provide a Discount or Need to discuss with Service ASM to Provide some Discount.

That’s it :sparkles:

On side note, how about investing on some good surge protection for your home. It will avoid these recurring issues.

Send in a mail to customercare@atherenergy.com acknowledge the ticket and tag rohit.dalvi I’m sure he’ll help you out