Important update on Ather Assure

Instead of recalling or freezing existing plans you could have come up with revised plans.

This will impact on Sales too for sure, as existing customers deny to recommend Ather to family or friends for sure. @abhishek.balaji @tarun @swapnil.iitm

4 Likes

:+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2:nice

2 Likes

Bad decision by Ather. Parts are expensive and discontinuing this subscription will affect the customer.Anti customer decisions like this will going to do negative publicity for Ather.

9 Likes

It’s bad decisions Please retain plan pro and lite

3 Likes

Really bad for Ather. I will not recommend to anyone. Service price and labour cost is high.

4 Likes

This is too rude to the consumers. You are being disloyal to us by not providing quality parts and blaming us as we are abusing. This will keep people refrain from the brand. Even I am not considering to recommend the vehicle to anyone. The regular price of parts and labour is too high and along with the poor manufacturing quality and no service plans, its a burden for us. Hope you will reconsider this.

10 Likes

Ye company doobne ki koshish mei h aisa hi chlta rha toh jayegi ye company

5 Likes

Totally disappointed and day by day it’s worst experience from Ather.

8 Likes

How can you be trusted? Changing the words spoken daily Finally the service package has been changed. I will no longer recommend this vehicle to anyone

13 Likes

If we don’t use the vehicle much, we don’t need service plans. But here’s the thing: you’ve set a limit of 15,000 kilometers for each plan, and it seems like you’re worried that people might misuse or overuse them. That tells me two things:

1. The spare parts you sell aren’t built to last for 15,000 kilometers, and they’re not very good quality.

2. Your vehicle is poorly designed because it needs frequent fixes after a certain period or distance driven.

These problems open the door for third-party mechanics to step in, and it could really hurt your brand if there are any accidents caused by these issues.

Here’s what you should do: set the right price for spare parts, stop charging by the hour for labor, and start charging based on servicing each of the components. It’s not fair for customers to pay the same amount (per hour) when an inexperienced mechanic takes five hours to find a problem and an experienced one takes just ten minutes.

And most importantly, lower the prices for spare parts and labor. Don’t try to monopolize the market.

27 Likes

Lost my trust on Ather. If anyone wants a 450X for sale, DM me, this vehicle is no longer economically viable. An ICE is cheaper to maintain…

15 Likes

People buy electric to save money.for india. Ather is not fit . Ather should target other markets which is not price sensitive.

I bought Ather just because of the hazzle free experience. But now the company cannot be trusted and the management is making more problems than the scooter itself. If you are short in money. Try selling more scooters in untapped region other than making a hazzle for the existing customers who are themain marketers for the brand by word of mouth

6 Likes

Ola is the number one in sale in india despite Ather having a better product. Now i understand y

6 Likes

Bekaar hote jaa rhe h ye log ab kisi ko bhi recommend nhi krne vala mai Ather

3 Likes

This was disappointing news, in 2 ways

1 - People abusing it causing a good plan to be destroyed 2 - Ather instead of updating the T&C to avoid abuse, dropping the plan altogether.

In every Ather KeyNote, these plans used to highlight with Hassle Free Ownership Experience.

One 360 plan to cover everything including Electricity Bills - Scrapped Service + Connect - Scrapped Ather Assure Quarterly Plan - Scrapped Ather Assure Annual Plan - Scrapped

I hope it comes back.

5 Likes

Ather brake pad and disk pad is more expensive than pulsar and ktm bike.Ather disk pad is one of worst quaility in the market which usually replaced in 5k km. They don’t have any service centre apart from main city.buying the expensive scooter is my mistake.and won’t recommend upcoming 450s and 450x.

14 Likes

If diskpad is your only concern I heard splendor+ for front and NS200 on rear pad fits on Ather so you can try that.

3 Likes

It’s just not about disk pad. Most of the parts are plauged with issue.

Ather’s belt breaks at 10k km.

Where as I have seen Ola with 20k+ km 0 break issue.

And the belt costs 3200.

6 Likes

Rather than fixing their service center process, they thought of passing down the pain to the customers. Wouldn’t recommend Ather to anyone now

5 Likes

Absolutely disgusting stuff from Ather…no wonder i was trying to buy a subscription a week or so back and could not find any apart from basic…this is absurd from Ather…with so many ppl experiencing bad service qualities…looks like this is very bad move from Ather…was planning for a 2nd Ather…well this disastrous decision by Ather has changed my mind and have planned to go with TVS icibe ST variant which is expected in Sept Oct timeframe…Absolutely disappointment Ather…for sure will not recommend anybody for an Ather starting now…

6 Likes