I got smoked by an NTorq 💨

This is how you do it.

1 Like

Thank you, couldn’t select everything as the option as qoute vanishes and select all appears

2 Likes

I keep reading more of comments on Speed. 80 - 90 KMPH, and the technology, in terms of drive train is good. Once the vehicle is configured / tuned for ROAD WORTHINESS and sold, it should not be tampered in the form of OTA updations. Its like treating them like GUINEA PIGS for further R&D at Ather, at the vehicle owner’s cost. I feel its not right. But more important is the convenience in terms of range. Ather should have had Swappable batteries( replace to fully charged batteries on the go). Swappable batteries could facilitate intercity rides and could be a better answer for gaining numbers.

3 Likes

Swappable batteries make no sense… the world is battery constrained. The range is enough. They advertise 85kms, but we can squeeze around 95kms and that too by not stupidly sacrificing decent speeds. Here are my stats:

With Ather charging grid, the range gets even better. No one in the competition can beat that. Ather just has to focus a lill more on the software experience and they will be years ahead of the competition.

7 Likes

Yeah same here

This week I rided the vehicle all single without pillion and the numbers which i am getting is more than enough

1 Like