How long will my EV battery last?

Backward compatibility still an issue idk what Ather design and development team be smoking let’s see how much smoke and heat they bring with Ather stack 6

1 Like

100% agreed, people here just get excited even getting hands on a smallest feature update, while competition is loading their customers with arsenal.

Their sales is a headache, they have tied up with ICE, and their majority of dealers is focusing on ICE only, even if one approach them for vida, they would highly recommend to buy maestro, Vida won’t survive if that continues.

5 Likes

Am i the only one here who’s not expecting anything for older versions?

Honestly i secretly hope they change the way they treat their old customers and give us updates too but I’m closer to reality.

Most users here have their expectations and will be disappointed if they don’t deliver.

Few like me don’t believe they’re gonna do anything backward compatible. How happy we’re gonna be if they actually give us something :crossed_fingers::grin:

4 Likes

They should change their strategy. Opening seperate ev showrooms is the way to go if they’re stuck.

1 Like

They need to realise people are hanging on to their existing devices/vehicles for longer duration it makes no sense to upgrade each year.From 2018 when OG 450 to 2024 apart from iterative improvements nothing is revolutionary which makes existing scooters outdated. Don’t know why we should be ready to accept Ather not supporting older customers. If I remember during launch of 450X Tarun had said 450 platform is not like others it would be updated constantly through its lifespan. Yet they are going back on this disappointing.

4 Likes

That’s a part of it cuz we never got what other compitition gets let it be ADV regen or warp+ ols S1 increased range aswell as a ton of performance related tweks and we just kept on spamming here… Sadg

But hope Ather stack 6 brings something to the old customers :pinched_fingers:

On other hand atleast I believe the new helmet would be really good

2 Likes

Truly an apple ideology on ev :smiling_face_with_tear: but atleast apple proveds good software to old coustomer :joy::joy: ik its absolutely wrong to compare this with that it is what’s it is

2 Likes

Apple gives 5 years of os update.

2 Likes