How can I edit my name on my account

Previously it was easy to change the name on my user account from the profile/preferences but now its not happening may I know the reason why am I not able to edit it as their is some mistake and need it to be edited even phone number is not in use so need to change that too…

3 Likes

Same problem. Looks like Ather has removed that option.

5 Likes

You may change the name from the ‘My account’ from the Ather Energy’s website over here:

Ather Energy

Note that it will show the same name on your scooter dashboard as well. And, the same name is supposedly shown on the forum, too.

4 Likes

I don’t see any option even after clicking on the my account link provided by you it shows only scooter info, subscription thing and yes link to forum else where did you find the change in panel plz show screenshot.

2 Likes

Click Profile from the below option to edit the name

3 Likes

Not at all possible how did you do it can u show a step by step image coz from my panel its nowhere to be found the profile edit option. Check the image for reference.

1 Like

How can they remove such a important option without any notice, the owners hv the right to rename their vehicles and its owned by the people from the brand and its is not a joke removing such features suddenly I want to change what so ever I want, even the showroom guys are helpless… It was all fine before as I named it under my account and a silly problem with no owner details was being displayed after 2 weeks of purchase I took it to the showroom they changed everything to their own wish, this isn’t fair at all.

2 Likes

Not thru forum.

Login using same credentials to below.

https://app.atherenergy.com/dashboard

Then use the menu which I mentioned above.

Use laptop. For some reason, the menu is not clickable thru mobile.

4 Likes

Thanks for the help bro… It’s now done from the user panel lets see is it changed on the scooter or not but here on the forum its not yet changed whag I know is from the last experience that here in forum it takes 24hrs to show the change. Thanks for the help again bro …

2 Likes

I changed in the account. I can see the new name on the Ather app, but the forum still has the old name. Does it take time to sync here, or is there something else needed to change the name of the forum?

1 Like

Mine also changed both on the Ather app and on the scooter too but on the forum its not changed and I guess this depends on the name with what its registered at the RTO / RC and hence even I didn’t find any way to change the name on the forum. If you find any way out to change plz drop a reply here.

1 Like

@abhishek.balaji, How do we change the name on the forum here? There’s no need for it to be our full names, or even our names for that matter. Let us have the ability to change them here too!

2 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: Changing name on scooter