Previously it was easy to change the name on my user account from the profile/preferences but now its not happening may I know the reason why am I not able to edit it as their is some mistake and need it to be edited even phone number is not in use so need to change that too…
Same problem. Looks like Ather has removed that option.
You may change the name from the ‘My account’ from the Ather Energy’s website over here:
Note that it will show the same name on your scooter dashboard as well. And, the same name is supposedly shown on the forum, too.
I don’t see any option even after clicking on the my account link provided by you it shows only scooter info, subscription thing and yes link to forum else where did you find the change in panel plz show screenshot.
Click Profile from the below option to edit the name

Not at all possible how did you do it can u show a step by step image coz from my panel its nowhere to be found the profile edit option. Check the image for reference.
How can they remove such a important option without any notice, the owners hv the right to rename their vehicles and its owned by the people from the brand and its is not a joke removing such features suddenly I want to change what so ever I want, even the showroom guys are helpless… It was all fine before as I named it under my account and a silly problem with no owner details was being displayed after 2 weeks of purchase I took it to the showroom they changed everything to their own wish, this isn’t fair at all.
Not thru forum.
Login using same credentials to below.
https://app.atherenergy.com/dashboard
Then use the menu which I mentioned above.
Use laptop. For some reason, the menu is not clickable thru mobile.
Thanks for the help bro… It’s now done from the user panel lets see is it changed on the scooter or not but here on the forum its not yet changed whag I know is from the last experience that here in forum it takes 24hrs to show the change. Thanks for the help again bro …
I changed in the account. I can see the new name on the Ather app, but the forum still has the old name. Does it take time to sync here, or is there something else needed to change the name of the forum?
Mine also changed both on the Ather app and on the scooter too but on the forum its not changed and I guess this depends on the name with what its registered at the RTO / RC and hence even I didn’t find any way to change the name on the forum. If you find any way out to change plz drop a reply here.
@abhishek.balaji, How do we change the name on the forum here? There’s no need for it to be our full names, or even our names for that matter. Let us have the ability to change them here too!
2 posts were split to a new topic: Changing name on scooter
This url is not working for me it’s redirecting to mobile app
It is again asking to Mooooooove to the Ather App
It’s helpless
Send an Email to customercare@atherenergy.com
Ur current ABC
Ur new name that uh want XYZ
Along with the picture of ur rc card
it took 4-5 days for that to happen if it still doesn’t contact the customer care by calling them
I was able to change my name by that link above, just that the top right corner was sometimes cut off and couldn’t access the account details buttons everytime just close app and try again
pressing on the top right corner from that link above reveals the menu and use edit profile to change the name
Just call the customer care they’ll guide uh and it’ll take 2-3 days to reflect on ur app
why would I do that? I could change my name easily with the steps I mentioned


