Hobbies during COVID

Here’s the question I’m interested in: what did each of you do in self-isolation? I’ve got carried away with woodwork. I even acquired some tools to speed up and simplify the process. The last purchase was a Bosch 1617EVSPK router. Over the weekend, I started working with him, but I have not yet been able to fully appreciate the convenience and benefits of my purchase. What occupation have you found for yourself in quarantine?

3 Likes

Reading ALL threads of the forum🤣

8 Likes

One thing I’ve picked up as a hobby is 3D printing. I purchased an Ender 3 Pro. It was fun to learn the nuances of 3D Printing while making different things (and making mistakes too). From faceshields, covid-keys, mask straps to bread proofing baskets to toys to keychains to fridgemagnets… I made many things.

8 Likes

Sounds cool, share pics.

I started cycling outside. Could not bear the jailed feeling. I go outood cycling though I have to wear mask. It gives me some sense that the world is waiting for all of us to go out again and socialize.

Very simple, Read and learnt personal finance on internet :wink: No more ULIPs or Endowments :rofl: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

ULIP’S should be called as SCAMS.

1 Like