Help convince our apartment association

Check your inbox, shared u the link

Thanks for the help everyone.

You can take a look at this same thread from the top, there are several tips and documents shared by other owners which would be useful for making the case.

In addition, this topic has lots of images of installed Ather Dots, that are good references to showcase to your society. Installing the Ather Dot

1 Like

I have read all the documents and nowhere it is stated that residents should be allowed to install charging sockets in their parking. Are you aware of any legal rules applicable in Pune that can be used to convince society to let me install my charger.

Awaiting approval from Gokulam apartment, Kanakapura road, due to concerns of electrical hazard especially since the parking of EV is shared adjacent to ICE vehicles and the electrical wiring to be drawn over over head cables, the Association is discussing with Bangalore Apartment association and also with the other people in the Battery and Related industry, they say of the Charger is a high powered or fast charger the association will not permit due to heavy load on transfomer and issues. I am awaiting the approval for my Ather for a while now. When checked with Ather the response was if it is a public space like a Mall, cafe, public charging Ather grid can be installed, not in a private Apartment. Hope things are sorted out keeping safety and other concerns addressed. I would like to charge my EV near my home or apartment and not go a distance just to charge my EV.

1 Like