Geofencing for Ather

Is it possible to add geofencing for the Ather scooters? This would be a nifty safety feature against theft attempts.

16 Likes

OLA, TVS iQube and others has it. Why wouldn’t Ather then ?

3 Likes

@akshaygoa I support your request as a suggestion. The need for GEOFENCING would be a important feature to safe guard the investment made towards the purchase of Ather. Maybe Ather IT has already worked on this, since the trip suggesting option is being worked on. It would be like how mobile towers function.

Also since the bike itself comes with a touch screen( more room for improvement, in terms of upgrade in google maps, efficiency in terms of numbers like tachometer in ICE vehicles instead of colour change) @tarun @abhishek.balaji

3 Likes

Any updates on this feature? Seems like it should be a easy enough to implement considering you already track the vehicle at all times.

2 Likes

Hello Team Ather, any update on geofencing. You are cooking up a lot of other features that’s not as important as safety of the vehicle. Please prioritise this.

6 Likes

Introduce geofencing feature as this is important update for many

Coming Soon . In Gen 10

2 Likes

Edit the request as Geo and Time fencing. Ola is already getting this in their new update. Nonetheless, i have voted for your feature.

funny how company like TVS can cook up features like these easily while working OS of 4 different dashboards for its 4 different EV2W models.

1 Like

It takes less time to develop a prototype than trademark it.

https://www.atherenergy.com/trademarks

I don’t know what are these:

Ather Infinity
Project Infinity
Live Curious
SplitBuy

1 Like

Live Curious is one of the lines, kind of a tagline that Ather uses.

Geofencing is useful featue for parents. please add it in next update

2 Likes