Fun with ChatGPT

This morning when I was reading the Ride Statistics email and I wanted to know how much electricity is consumed per 0 - 100%. As per the Ride Statistics I have driven 586 Kilometers while consuming 22 units of electricity. I wanted to know how much electricity is consumed for one full charge. Being lazy to do the calculation myself :stuck_out_tongue: , I turned to ChatGPT and surprisingly the server was available (For the past 2 days it kept giving me servers are busy message).

Since 450X has a bigger battery, the units consumed is more? FYI my average efficiency as per the email is 28 Wh/Km.

ChatGPT - Range Test

Since the server was free, I decided to test the AI model to see how much it knows about an Indian EV brand and I was really surprised on how much it knows and I felt it is worth sharing it here in the forum.

I believe the model’s cutoff data was only until 2021 and some of the answers where limited with information that happened only until 2021. Take a look at the screenshots.

ChatGPT1

It even knows, Ather has a mobile app which we can raise a service request. :hushed:

ChatGPT2

It even knew about the subsidy in India and the EV’s dependent on it.

ChatGPT3

Surprisingly OLA is not even in the competitors list. Possibily because of the model’s cut off at 2021. ChatGPT14

ChatGPT4

ChatGPT6

ChatGPT7

ChatGPT8

ChatGPT9

ChatGPT10

Now comes the Tesla vs Ather comparison. Because why not? :grin:

ChatGPT11

ChatGPT12

ChatGPT13

Overall, I must say I was surprised on the responses and how it relates different data points to the particular context.

Note to moderators: I was not sure which category to tag this topic into. So tagged it on “Ather Vehicle Reviews”, please re-tag to a more appropriate category as you feel appropriate.

19 Likes

@switchtoshankar Hey… You literally WARPED into the advanced mode😀 :+1:your observations are very interesting… Thanks for posting…

1 Like

I have been thinking about this too :rofl::+1:t2:

2 Likes

Glad you enjoyed the post. :innocent:

2 Likes

That’s amazing!! You did a great job

5 Likes

And for everyone’s common information,Chat GPT is only available in web as of now…Eventhough there are apps named as Chat GPT in Play Store and App Store, it is not supported by them…Beware of such things guysss🤗…

6 Likes

SO as per ChatGPT , Ola isn’t Competition :rofl:

1 Like

lol :joy: Yes.

@switchtoshankar Hey… You literally WARPED into the advanced mode😀 :+1:your observations

2 Likes

can someone verify these facts please :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

It’s correct. Just not sure about the power it draws

2 Likes