Full face helmet friendly prescription riding glasses

I have been wearing prescription eye glasses forever now. Was wondering if there are suggestions around spectacle frames and prescription eyeglasses that are specially designed for / suitable for riders with full-face helmets.

I often tend to bend my frame or drop the frame while handling the helmet, so looking at a better option.

Cheers, Shishir

2 Likes

I’ve been using Steelbird S1 with glasses. While wearing/removing the helmet, I have to remove the glasses but it fits well while I ride.

2 Likes

What’s the spectacle frame model that you use?

2 Likes

I got it from a local shop. Don’t know the brand. Neither the spec has the brand mentioned. Will ask the shop guys and let you know once I get a chance. Edit: My glass is of style brand as suggested by the shop. But not sure if he put in some effort in telling :joy: It has a square ( chouraha) shaped logo with straight lines.

It’s black and red for Series 1 :joy::sunglasses:

2 Likes

I have two pairs of glasses. One is the hard PC frame and I don’t wear this whenever I have to ride because it is not flexible and can break. I always take the other one whenever I have to ride. It is a flexible plastic material (Vincent Chase VC007 C20). This was purchased on Lenskart.

I prefer Flexible lightweight frames Whenever I’ve to wear a helmet

3 Likes

Yes vincent chase or lenskart light based on power is better I use vincent chase, it is comfortable and light weight

Actually I wish use specs since ages… And it possible a bit for longer rides. Shaata have to remove the specs before and after the helmet. So PITA.

Ather basic helmet i am using, it’s open face and i think L size it says but it’s looks M at the most. It’s slightly smaller than M. And i need to find a good helmet. Also, I have searched …studds n steelbird helmets donot have removable padding and also they are not dot certified. We must have DOT certification … and reasonable price i see only one brand … AXXIS Helmets. I haven’t got time to look for where to buy it from and models, yet have been using with work. So would appreciate if any of you help me in that.

Also i wish there one work well with specs … btw i just got 2 pairs made from Titan Eye, with zeis lens

Regards